Shoes: yay or nay? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty choos, lamalone.

But, i am thinking the UO ones are much more practical. They also look a lot like some of the miu miu platforms from the spring (i don't know if that is what you were thinking)

Question

Is this thread for actual potential purchases?
Or is it like a yay or nay game? :unsure:

Are people actually buying what they are posting?
just curious...kinda new here...:flower:

laika said:
pretty choos, lamalone.

But, i am thinking the UO ones are much more practical. They also look a lot like some of the miu miu platforms from the spring (i don't know if that is what you were thinking)

Question

Is this thread for actual potential purchases?
Or is it like a yay or nay game? :unsure:

Are people actually buying what they are posting?
just curious...kinda new here...:flower:
:D Thank you I knew ive seen those UO shoes some where during the summer.MiuMiu thats right. But I think this thread is a little of both.Because ive seen people on her ask yay or nay and if they get alot of yays then on the other thread " shoe purchase" or something like that ive seen the same people post the ones that got alot of yays.:flower: Oh and im going to get the UO's.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks lamalone!

glad to know you are getting the shoes--it's much more gratifying to hear about actual purchases for some reason. :D

tremorviolet said:
I like them. I think the shape they're using this season is interesting and different. I just got these which probably most people here will hate (I'm waiting for them to show up in the ugly shoe thread :lol: ) but I think they're so fun.

They're a "interesting" pair of shoes. It may not be a favorite, but I know a few females able to wear this particular look very well.

I use the yay or nays for things I'm seriously considering purchasing (or already purchased but could return), and I like, but have an uncertain feeling about (like I might regret the purchase).

these shoes?

(Pic from asos.com)
attachment.php

Attachments

• tealshoe.bmp
    191.3 KB · Views: 117
buggy- sorry for the late reply, but those chloe k/o are super cute, i tried one pair on in person and it's SO damn cute. I must have them.

stilettogirl84 said:
I think the shape is unusual enough in and of itself, so in All black with no pattern, they might be OK

But the skulls make them pirate shoes! :zorro: (there's not a pirate smiley so I used zorro ^_^ )

Yeah, they're not really fashionable at all but sometimes you just like stuff even if it's goofy.

I really like the turquoise stilettos, great for a party.

@ Laika: Only yesterday I was looking at the exact same Chalayan shoes on ebay (in both the black and creme colour) and was very disappointed that they didn't have them in my size... I've been watching them for a long time now (they keep coming up)....Then I check this thread and see them posted by you!!!!

so, BIG YAY to them!

laika said:
Yay or nay on these Chalayan flats? Will they work for fall or are they strictly summer?
laika, I bought the beige ones! :lol: I'm wearing them right now, they're brilliant. Definitely spring/summer-y, though.

Sorry they didn't have you size, melt977. They run a little big, if that helps you...

tremorviolet please credit your picture or it will be deleted. :flower:

droogist said:
laika, I bought the beige ones! :lol: I'm wearing them right now, they're brilliant. Definitely spring/summer-y, though.

Sorry they didn't have you size, melt977. They run a little big, if that helps you...

No it actuallty doesn't because they are wayyyyy too small...
I had a feeling that had you seen them you would like them droogist!:wink:

^ not at all... you just have a very distinct personal style imo...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"