Shoes: Yay or Nay? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
John, weren't you the one who gave a yay to three out of those six choices? Well, at least have the guts to stand behind your choice even after everybody else has expressed a different opinion.

sorry but i will also have to NAY all of them.
they do not look good at all :shock:

John, weren't you the one who gave a yay to three out of those six choices? Well, at least have the guts to stand behind your choice even after everybody else has expressed a different opinion.
Yeah, I couldn't understand that either, yay to all but one yet now you say "With all due respect... high-heels are great, but those are ridiculous" :unsure:

My opinions were final on the shoes themselves. The comments I offered afterwards were just additional. Now before everyone starts ganging up on me for making a stupid comment ("oh, let me jump on John's back a little more, just to show how stupid his comments can be"), I provided my opinions on those shoes and then just offered some additional ideas as well as having somewhat a second opinion, only I didn't change my yay's/nay's to nay's/yay's.

Who's next to ridicule on me?

Who says anything about ridiculing you? I think it's just fair to state an opinion as strongly as you usually do. That's all. If you dish it out, you have to be able to take it.

R E S P E C T

Let's stay on topic, please, and take the personal conversations to other venues.

Thanks for all ur opinions! I know all of those shoe don't look expensive, but that's cause they're not! I'm a 17 year old kid with a fetish for heels, i cant afford $700 louboutins, because if I could, believe me I would buy them! These are heels that I like, and would like to purchase i dont wear heels outside and I'm a male so I wouldn't look like a stripper or wh*re so for me that doesnt matter. I dont wear heels lower then 4.5", maybe for all of you that seems like a foot high, but for me thats normal! These are all 5" and higher! Thanks again!

^ if that is your circumstances than buy them for fun why not just dont wear them out LOL

^ if that is your circumstances than buy them for fun why not just dont wear them out LOL

i dont wear heels outside period!! all the heels i buy i wear at home! i'm just asking ur advice as to which out of these i should buy since i cant decide! :D

^^ thnx for the advice!! i'm giving u karma since u were the only one who helped me out!

What do you guys think of those Dior Cannage leather flats?

346w1fm.jpg

(dior.com)

pitumpah- usually i hate flats but if you could pull it off, YAY... great color and yummy leather.

V281393_EDIT_BC.jpg

victoriassecret.com

What do you guys think of the beige one?

Flats and some sandals. Let's rock it!

I am very fond of ballet flats, but I'm sadly going to have to [moderately] Nay! those in Post #113. Even if in black, all the quilted design isn't very lovely for a shoe like this. Sorry...

Now on to the wedges in Post #116. Now, are you considering the sandals in both colors in this picture, or just the beige ones? I actually like these Victoria's Secret wedge sandals. They're getting a Yay! whether in beige or navy blue. There isn't too much going on with the design. They are instead a good pair of sandals good with a long dress, a long skirt, maybe some jeans, and that sort of thing.

They sold out of your size? Sad. Hope they re-stock their inventory soon enough.

Moderate nay to the flats and yay to the wedge sandals (regardless of whichever color). And before I close this post, I'm going to hand some respect to shaq91 for wanting to express his style with some high heels. Fashion is all about expressing yourself. Some just dress... just 'cause. Some dress to express. And whatever your style, if you can work a good look or have your own distinctive style, I'm not hating! So dress with confidence and show your style to all in your immediate path!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->