Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they'r just friends... I remember seeing photos of them together a while ago.

Hopefully they're just friends, because seriously? Talk about a downgrade.
Plus, isn't he a teenager?

I'm just waiting on Jude and Sienna to finally make it long term and have pretty, blond babies. :smile:

tom's like 26/27 i think, she just turned 29, so...

they share a publicist and they've known each other for awhile now, so it can go both ways. i'm thinking this might have to do with the fact his movie's still lacking international distributor, so it's a good PR move to be in spotlight and god knows how much hanging out with Sienna helps in getting there. he's not immune to this sort of stuff - cue Mulligan.

I know I am in the minority, but I am happy she left Jude (I think that is how it went?). He just seems a bit, erm, smarmy to me, like she could never trust the guy. Why not go for a younger brunette! Yes, this would be much better. Younger guys are more fun. Hope whatever happens Sienna finds someone she is content with. Or stay single, work hard and play hard. She is only 29 after all. No rush!

Hopefully they're just friends, because seriously? Talk about a downgrade.
Plus, isn't he a teenager?

Downgrade? How is that a downgrade, from a guy who cheated on her shamelessly, has a heavy past and has a totally sleazy rep in UK ? Tom is way way too good for Sienna, anyway.

i know the gap between Sienna and Tom is not that much but he looks sooooo young!
also in my mind Sienna and Jude made one of the most beautiful couple :wub:

I don't know why, but I don't like Sienna and Tom together. I way prefer her with Jude, and him with someone like Carey.

Downgrade? How is that a downgrade, from a guy who cheated on her shamelessly, has a heavy past and has a totally sleazy rep in UK ? Tom is way way too good for Sienna, anyway.
Cheating shamelessly, having a sleazy rep, are we talking about Jude or Sienna? :innocent: Has Tom become every it girl's rebound guy?

I kind of feel like I have some sympathy for her. Roller coaster relationships are not fun and emotionally draining, that said, she knew what she was getting into when she went back to him. Okay maybe I don't have sympathy for her. She needs to get it together and pick better men.

I think Tom and Sienna have known each other for some time. I thought they had dated before he got engaged. I kind of like them together, they are both you and no baggage. She's not even 30.
The other guys she was pictured with Joe Armstrong is also pretty cute.

As long as she's happy that's all that counts. I don't think she needs a big star to get publicity. I kind of thought that being with Jude over shadowed her a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->