Sneakers

If your a big spender and want to get you son somthing to be proud of, get him the sneaker that appeared in the terminator. I dont think they make them any more, all the better if the dont.

Not sure if your son would appreciate them though!

thanks for all your input...i cant wait to see what he got, i think its an achievement, you must remember everyone at TFS is incredibly intelligent :flower:

Do you have a pic of the sneakers AhhGucci?

Ill try to get a picture, but because of all the bandwidth problems at the moment, Im not sure if I should post It! Ill get a picture anyway.

Nike Vandals 1984 sorry I couldn't find the original ones. They don't make them any more. They are vinatage now, impossible to find. Finding them would be a miracle, finding them in your son's size is another matter. And they would be damn expensive, but seeing as you were gonna buy him gucci pumps, money is no object to you.
Only get the 1984 ones. If you do find them, I'm not sure all the money and the effort would have been worth it if your son won't appretiate them (he might, 30 pairs eh!).
Here is a pair that looks like them but isnt the original. This one I found is in Japan,
img1031465688.jpeg

going there soon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->