Some questions about YOUR streetstyle

Neddie

Reaction score
This are some question about YOUR streetstyle.

If you consider your own style as streetstyle, you will be able to answer all questions.
If you do not consider your own style as streetstyle, you will only be able to answer the blue questions.

1. Do you consider your style as "streetstyle" ?

2a. If yes, why ?

2b. If not, why not ?

3. I consider streetstyle as:
A. A style which isn't my style at all
B. My own style because I can afford
C. A style which I don't know at all
D. Something else ( tell me what )...

4. I think streetstyle exists for ... years now

5. I get my inspiration for streetstyle from the internet where non-famous people post their streetstyle-pictures: Yes/ No

6. I get my inspiration for streetstyle from the internet where pictures of famous people are being placed: Yes / No

6a. If yes, what kind of celebrities ?
A. Actresses
B. Models
C. Typical streetstyle fashion-icons
D. Something else ( tell me ... )

8. Whether I consider streetstyle as my own style or not:
A. Streetstyle is a way of life
B. Streetstyle is just a way of dressing

9. If you are also interested in streetstyle from different countries, which countries are you interested in then ?

10. If you are allowed to name 1 icon for your streetstyle, which person would this be ?

11. For the statistics:
1. I live in .. ( If you don't want to tell me please answer the next question )
2. This is a village/small city/large city
3. My age:

Thank you!

Yes
2a. If yes, why ?
because I go out in the street wearing clothes
2b. If not, why not ?

What people wear on the street
Forever
5. I get my inspiration for streetstyle from the internet where non-famous people post their streetstyle-pictures: Yes/ No
I guess, I sometimes find inspiration from other peoples outfits, but streetstyle to me is still just what people wear when they're out and about
6. I get my inspiration for streetstyle from the internet where pictures of famous people are being placed: Yes / No
Haha, no.
Oh, if models count as famous people then I guess sometimes.

Er I consider streetstyle what everyone wears when they are outside, not a particular way of dressing.

9. If you are also interested in streetstyle from different countries, which countries are you interested in then ?
Scandinavia, New York, Europe mostly.
10. If you are allowed to name 1 icon for your streetstyle, which person would this be ?
I don't think there are icons of streetstyle, isn't that the point? They're just regular people in regular clothes with fantastic style?
11. For the statistics:
1. I live in .. ( If you don't want to tell me please answer the next question )
2. Small town, 5,000 people.
3. My age: 20

yes.
2a. If yes, why ?
like kisa said, I go out on the street wearing clothes. :smile:

2b. If not, why not ?

The style of clothes one wears out of the house. The image, through clothing, that they give of themselves to the world.

I think street style has existed since fashion has existed. (ie. the cavemen and really ancient loin-cloth-esque societies didn't really have street style because they probably all dressed very similarly and practically) Way back when royalty would have clothes tailor made for them to wear when they left their palaces... that's when street style started.

5. I get my inspiration for streetstyle from the internet where non-famous people post their streetstyle-pictures:
Sometimes.

6. I get my inspiration for streetstyle from the internet where pictures of famous people are being placed:
I'd say indirectly. I call it the fashion filter-down effect.

Actresses. I'm ashamed! :blush:

B. Streetstyle is just a way of dressing for your life.

I like Scandinavian, London, and Polish street styles. I also like New York and occasionally check other European and American cities.

Myself. :smile: hahaha

11. For the statistics:
Outside of Washington D.C. or Copenhagen, Denmark.

2. This is a village/small city/large city
I'd say both D.C. and Copenhagen are moderately sized.

3. My age:

1. Do you consider your style as "streetstyle" ? Everyone has streetstyle. If it's good, bad, or ugly is the question.

2a. If yes, why ? Because streetstyle is anyone wearing clothes, as the previous posters have said, and I rarely leave the house naked :P

2b. If not, why not ?

D. It's not specific; it's whatever is worn on the street, from jeans and a t to uggs to bubble skirts.

4. I think streetstyle exists for ... years now.
Annapolis answered best.

On occasion.

Again, on occasion. I don't want to rule out inspiration anywhere.

A few select actresses, like Diane Kruger, and models

9. If you are also interested in streetstyle from different countries, which countries are you interested in then ? Europe, New York (it's a bit of different country, after all...)

It isn't that simple; I can't narrow it down to that extreme.

11. For the statistics:
2. A fairly large city
3. My age: 16

If you consider your own style as streetstyle, you will be able to answer all questions.
If you do not consider your own style as streetstyle, you will only be able to answer the blue questions.

No.

2b. If not, why not ?
North Carolina doesn't have "streets" like the kind you walk on. We drive everywhere. Well the part I'm in doesn't at least.

A. A style which isn't my style at all
B. My own style because I can afford
C. A style which I don't know at all
My answer - D. What I'd wear if I had to worry about being seen in public. No one gives a rip what you wear to Wal-Mart.

For as long as there have been streets.

I say both. If we I actually had (decent) streets to walk where I am I'd try to look nice. As it stands the only sidewalks near where I live are in a ghetto-y part of town that I wouldn't leave my car for.

11. For the statistics:
1. I live in North Carolina
2. This is a village/small city/large city - I venture between Mocksville - a "where the heck is that" redneck town and a town near High Point.
3. My age: 24

...let's just say North Carolina is rather fashion challenged.

yes

2a. If yes, why:
because the street is the place i wear it

a way to express yourself in daily life

has always been there

5. I get my inspiration for streetstyle from the internet where non-famous people post their streetstyle-pictures:
partly.. i like the streetstyle collection here on tfs a lot though

6. I get my inspiration for streetstyle from the internet where pictures of famous people are being placed:
rather not

B. Models
D. Vintage pictures of celebrities from the 60s / 70s

Scandinavia (especially Sweden), London

Kate Moss

11. For the statistics:
1. I live in Nürnberg
2. This is a bigger city in Southern Germany
3. My age: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back