Stella McCartney

Love the striped tee and high-waist jeans combo. Very 70s cool.

I just discovered this thread and I'm blown away! The photos of Stella doing the school runs are so inspiring.

Best Dressed of The Week 12/02/2010 on vogue.co.uk
FEBRUARY 2010 - In London, Stella McCartney hosted the premiere of Oscar-nominated documentary Food Inc. wearing a dress of her own creation.

"I decided to co-host the premiere of Food, Inc. because it is the kind of film everyone should see and it is information everyone should have," Stella commented. "Just by watching [this film] I felt I had done something for not only myself but my children as well."
smccartneyv9feb10pab320.jpg

HQ

vogue.co.uk

Stella McCartney suffers a wardrobe malfunction as she launches her new Milan store

Top designers are a walking advert for their outfits, which can make the occasional wardrobe malfunction doubly embarrassing.
But Stella McCartney at least managed a wry smile last night as her wraparound purple slipped to reveal her underwear.
What made it worse was that all eyes were on Sir Paul's daughter as she was launching her new flagship store in Milan.
Union Jack and Italian flag bunting decorated the shopfront, while Stella was greeted by crowds of Italian fashionistas at the party to mark the new store.
The store joins others in New York, Mayfair, Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Paris.
The daughter of Sir Paul McCartney, Stella, 38, has been very busy in recent weeks.
As well as launching her latest ranges for Gap Kids and Adidas, she has been working with Disney on an Alice In Wonderland inspired jewellery collection.
Stella, a mother-of-three, has also been spotted on a night out in London with her good friends Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna.
Madonna recently revealed that Stella has introduced her daughter Lourdes to fashion, leading to the 13-year-old helping design a new fashion range under her mother's name.
'Lola [as Lourdes is known] has been bothering me for ages about designing clothes,' she explained. 'When Lola was a little girl, about 8 years old... [Stella] started giving Lola fabrics and inviting her into her showroom and asking her opinion on things, giving her sketch books and stuff like that'
Dailymail.co.uk

is the wardrobe malfunction just the revealing of her bra? I don't think it's a problem at all:shock:

Stella Mccartney 2010-04-14 - Stella Mccartney Flagship Store opening in Milan - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^ Me either, it's great to show a little something and I'm sure it's great advertising for her lingerie line :smile:

Love, love, love.

I agree that this is not so much a 'wardrobe malfunction' as part of the design and intention.

I don't like the black dress on her but the purple is wonderful.

not liking the purple top itself. the color is nice though.. :S

Her first son Miller Alasdhair James Willis is five years old since february.
And this is him on this pictures. I think that she is a great mum:smile:

2z9i6id.jpg

miller1.jpg

miller4.jpg

The pics are old cause in the article says that Miller is two years old. He was born in 2005 so he is now 5.
mccartneyphoto.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->