From the editorial "The white album"
Photographed by Philip-Lorca Dicorcia, Mark Borthwick
Snapped by me

IMG_20210101_235157.jpg IMG_20210101_235257.jpg

Burberry 'Tender Touch'
Photo:no info (Mario Testino?)
Models:Stella Tennant & utm

stella.jpg
Scanned by me (Cosmopolitan Hong Kong November 2003)

Can somebody translate it please
Very late but here is a translation of Emmanuelle Alt's hommage in VP

I started my career at Vogue Paris with Stella. Twenty years ago... My very first shoot, my first editorial in Vogue Paris, was with Stella. We already knew each other well and it was reassuring to start in the magazine with her. With her noble casualness, her magnetic androgyny in a generation of sexy top models, and this cool aristocracy that gave her a particular attitude... She embodied for me the rightness of a chic girl and the naturalness of the real chic girl. It is this unique combination of mystery and presence which undoubtedly made the extraordinary career of Stella Tennant. All the photographers. All the styles. All the catwalks. All the designers, who loved her for this infinitely slender silhouette and this very British distinction. Her look was romantic, as was her life in her Scottish cottage. Her death is a great emotion and we share the sadness of David and their four children.

Hard to believe she died.
She was the first model I was interested in and the reason I started to collect magazines.

Same for me. There are so many iconic shots of her in this thread and I still find her look so unique and captivating.

I know she isn't around anymore, but when I saw her thread pop up I was hoping for seeing new work from her or her doing a show 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->