Stephane Rolland HC F/W 08.09 Paris

larien

at the irish pub
Reaction score
A model wears a creation by French fashion designer Stephane Rolland as part of his Fall-Winter 2008-2009 Haute Couture collection presented in Paris, Monday, June 30, 2008

yahoo news

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooo, I love the picture to the right. It's very pretty and feminine yet it has a mystic feeling. :heart:

Can a mod change the title as 'Stephane Rolland'??I wrote it wrong and i can't fix it right now :(

thanks for posting, looks good so far :flower:

More photos...

yahoo news

is this the first HC FW08 show??? :clap::clap:
I :heart: all the details!!

wow i love it. esp the colors in the first two pis. im def. looking forward to more!

OMG!!!!
I love the show!!!!!!
detail looks amazing!

More photos..

getty

That jeweled circlet is TDF...I would love to see more because as a details junkie this is so appealing.

getty

hmmm, not sure i love it yet...
for now, the black and white, the shapes of the pieces, the heavy structured feel of the fabric... overall it feels a bit too hard and harsh. looks like he tried to contrast it with the sheer, flowy fabric but it's not doing it for me...yet. can't wait to see more! :clap:
that headpiece however, is absolutely GORGEOUS! :wub:

Too many big pieces which lack refinement and look unfinished. The embellishments look forced and sometimes tacky.

The piece on Heloise is awful - it seems they picked up any remaining scraps of fabric and took a jumbo size crystal staple to them. :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"