Stuart Weitzman F/W 2018.19 : Gisele Bundchen & Doutzen Kroes by Inez & Vinoodh

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

PHOTO TAKEN BY VOGUE28
FROM UK HARPER'S BAZAAR SEPTEMBER 2018

What is this? Some sort of rich panhandling? Are they begging us to buy those bags?

Nice to see a familiar face back as the face of Stuart Weitzman this season, especially since Testino now officially out the question who was obviously a Stuart Weitzman staple for over a decade.

I'm intrigued to learn who photographed Gisele this season, does anyone know?

I really can't bear Gisele generally, but my God, what a lovely palate cleanser! Instant love from me. I'm keen to see how this will expand.

Nice to see a familiar face back as the face of Stuart Weitzman this season, especially since Testino now officially out the question who was obviously a Stuart Weitzman staple for over a decade.

I'm intrigued to learn who photographed Gisele this season, does anyone know?
Maybe Inez & Vinoodh?

Congratulation Gisele for finally landing a campaign this year

Yes!!! Very I&V! Thanks for posting the new shot!

Christ those shoes are hideous. Pleased it's not Gigi yet again though!

Doutzen appears in the Stuart Weitzman ad in the September issue of UK Tatler, concealed behind a tower of blue leather handbags.

Her hair , why did they cover her with bags? The photomontage looks really bad.

Definitely getting all sorts of Inez & Vinoodh vibes now that Doutzen's shot is out, everything's looking very much to their aesthetic from the model choices, to the colouring and even the styling of the accessories. I&V are certainly worthy replacements of Testino's, and I'm very keen to see more of this.

I've noticed a few fan accounts of Gisele's tagging I&V but will refrain from amending the thread title until everything is confirmed 100%!

Although Gigi is overused but her campaigns with Testino were much better than what ever they are serving here. The Doutzen pic is ridiculous IMO...

I can’t help but love Doutzen’s pic. Letting a her pose behind a pile of bags shouldn’t work, but somehow it does.

It's now confirmed Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin photographed the campaign. Here's a new shot I came across on from Stuart Weitzman's website:

STUARTWEITZMAN. COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->