STYLE Network Coverage of Fashion Week

Gianni'sgirl

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the details are of Style Network's coverage of f/w '05?

Thanks

I have not checked their website about this --- have you?
Honestly they dont promote themselves well enough. Too much promotion of those silly make over shows that they produce and not enough promotionof the shows and coverage that is actually interesting to people who do like fashion.

Fashion Week

At first I was really excited about the fashion channel but now all those lame shows for the commercial main stream who know nothing of fashion put me to sleep!

I have checked their website but it was useless. I reallyhope they have coverage because it really coveres the shows. I do like a few of their shows but they are all on in the middle of the night. THANK GOD for TIVO

OK the new info on Style Network's coverage of Fashion Week

Fashion Week 2005 (and they have clips)

Mad about Michael Kors? Crazy for Calvin Klein? Then you've gotta let the Style Network be your behind-the-seams guide to the cutting-edge collections and designer drama of Fashion Week.
Tune in to New York Fashion Week Fall 2005, premiering Saturday, February 12, at 8 p.m., and be the first to spy the runway trends, catch the celeb sightings and listen in on the industry's movers and shakers.

Finola Hughes (How Do I Look?) hosts our all-access look beyond the catwalks, bringing you news from the tents, fashion-show footage, expert commentary and backstage interviews with designers, stylists and stars. http://www.stylenetwork.com/Shows/FashionWeek2005/Clip/index.htmlGlamour guru Robert Verdi (Fashion Police) has the lowdown on the latest trends, while Henry Roth (Style Court) and Lauren Ezersky (Behind the Velvet Ropes) deliver a special report from the highly anticipated Heatherette show. Plus, we've got the inside scoop on the crème de la crème of the fashion industry, including Oscar de la Renta, Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, Zac Posen, Narciso Rodriguez and more.

But that's not all. This year, for first time ever at the New York shows, Jennifer Lopez is presenting her JLO collection--and Style Network has highlights from the new designs and a special interview with the multi-tasking superstar herself.

Can't wait till Saturday for all the runway revelations? Then check back here every day this week for our exclusive sneak-peek video clips of all the fashion action.

OMG i can't wait to see lauren e. and henry roth at heatherette... :rofl:

What I dont understand is why it takes them a whole week to get their coverage on television...too slow..and it makes me grumpy ;( honestly I wish they were not packaging it for one night of coverage, they ought to put something on each night, and use that to promote their upcoming extended coverage on saturday. they are the style network afterall, and here we are watching re-runs of "whose wedding is it anyway?". Well I suppose I shouldnt complain too much, at least they have something. but I do constantly miss the shows I like -- Big Boutique, Behind the Velvet ropes, FashionTrance, Fashiontelevision, and the one's hosted by Joanne Bekker, and the guy from Canada...cant remember his name right now.

Gianni's girl thanks for posting that update...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->