Taylor Momsen

SweetFantasy

Reaction score
She was little girl from The Grinch, she's only 14 and she's absolutely gorgeous.

75580436.jpg
75580474.jpg

75580477.jpg

:shock: I can't believe that she's going to play Jenny in Gossip Girl. Worst casting ever...

But I do agree though, this girl is really pretty.

I actually don't think she's pretty at all. In those pictures, she looks extremely tacky.

But I did love her in The Grinch. Adorable :smile:

Yeah she looks much older than 14.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God... I thought that it meant that she was 14 when she was in the Grinch. :ninja: I can't believe that she's 14. :ninja:

She's only 14?! She looks way older than that.

Does anyone else think she looks like a sulkier/bitchier version of Evanna Lynch aka Luna Lovegood?

^She's about 5'4". :P She looks huge because she's really thin and wears towering heels (well, not towering, but not exactly kitten style either). ^_^

I don't think she has a unique or striking look, but she's pretty and has a playful style (a bit tacky at times, but cute nonetheless). I could not believe her age when I heard she was 13 a little while ago. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
She's adorable, although I still don't think she was the right fit for Jenny in Gossip girl, since she was supposed to be brunette, super-short and super-busty. But oh well. At least she seems to mesh well on screen with the other actors.

I haven't watched Gossip Girl yet, but I think she's really pretty. I would've thought she was at least 16 or 17 though.

She has such long legs. She's very pretty though, thanks for the photos!!

Oh and I can't believe she's Cindy Lou Who. That movie was so good.

I'm not digging the all grey outfit, but she sure does have a pretty face.

Taylor Momsen @ Set Of Gossip Girl, New York - celebutopia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->