Taylor Momsen

She cut her hair. Looks ok, but I wonder if they'll just throw in some extensions for "Jenny", or work the new look on the show when it comes back.

What? That's impossible! She has to be much taller!! But seeing her with Ashley shows that she can't be that tall. That's weird. :huh:

i also find it hard to believe maybe she was 5'4 like 1-2 years ago and the sites didn't update it she's very young so she's constantly growing i'd say she's around 5'7-5'8 now

Taylor Momsen - Launch Party for the new Blackberry Pearl 8130 Smartphone The IAC Building, New York January 29 2008

celebutopia

013008bush300x400rr8.jpg

Sophia Bush,
Natasha Bedingfield
and Taylor Momsen

Sophia Bush (in Shoshanna), Natasha Bedingfield and Taylor Momsen were among the starlets that joined BlackBerry and Verizon to think pink at a launch party for the new BlackBerry Pink Pearl 8130 smart phone. In a nod to the new device, the space inside New York City's IAC building was transformed with stylish feminine décor, including hot pink lights and a chalkboard where guests could write what they think of when they hear the word "pink". “[Because of the writer's strike] I thought I'd have some time to relax and travel, but there are still meetings and parties and so many other things to do,” said Bush of trying to make the most of time off from the One Tree Hill set.
instyle

^She looks so cute there, but the makeup is just too much. :shock:

Sophia and Natasha are both about 5'6", so she is probably around there now. She just looks a lot taller because she's so skinny, but 5'6" is still tall. :flower:

She looks so much older than 15...defintiely not like Miley Cyrus who looks very young and acts immature.

taylormomsenus8.jpg

TAYLOR MOMSEN

The youngest member of the Gossip Girl cast is sweet and sassy in her pink dress, glittering shoes and jeweled "Hello Kitty" necklace.
people

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2008 - Elise Overland

79483697.jpg

79480448.jpg

She is way too young to be dressed like that :( She looks really awkward and overdone.

Taylor Momsen at ELISE OVERLAND Fall 2008 Collection Presentation, February 2

celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->