Taylor Momsen

032808momsen200x400um6.jpg

Taylor Momsen

Gossip Girl Taylor Momsen let her style do the talking when she attended a cocktail party and silent auction to benefit the Hero Campaign at Paris Commune in New York City. Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins were also on hand to lend their star support to the cause, which funds HIV/AIDS prevention programs in Africa.
instyle

It looks like a big band of black duct tape is across her chest. :lol:

The Philosophy dress looks like something uniformish that she'd wear on Gossip Girl.

Paper Magazines 2008 Most Beautiful People ~

2559_by_taylor_momsen.jpg
Taylor Momsen's star is on the rise. Although she's only a high school freshman, the 14-year-old is already a veteran performer. Best known to teen-soap fans as Jenny Humphrey, the social-climbing little sister on the CW's runaway hit Gossip Girl, Momsen took her first job at the age of three and has worked steadily since. "Acting is all about a kind of self-expression," she says. "When you take on different roles and become different characters, you have to draw upon your own experiences."

Momsen also appears in Gus Van Sant's Paranoid Park as a self-obsessed cheerleader whose skater boyfriend accidentally murders a security guard. It was a long way from the passions of Manhattan's Upper East Side wealthy teens, but she enjoyed developing the role. "On Gossip Girl, Jenny is just coming into her own. She's the sweet, nice, shy kid. In Paranoid Park, Jennifer is the popular girl... It was such a change for me." Asked whether her own high-school experience resembles the cutthroat atmosphere of her TV show, she laughs and says, "It's the usual teenage dramatics, but it's not that extreme. I mean, no one's flying to France to run away."

Jonathan Durbin

Taylor wears a tank by H&M, tank (underneath) by Wunderkind, jeans by Miss Sixty and bangles by D&G. Fragrance: Chloe Eau de Parfum.

Link: http://www.papermag.com/?section=article&parid=2559

^ Yeah, that last picture is gorgeous, but she looks so much older. Thanks por posting :flower:

Oh, man. That's waaay too much make up for a girl at her age. It's a shame! :angry:

I can't believe she is 14 :shock: She's beautiful but way too young for the star lifestyle :lol:

On the set of GG, April 4th.

image | youknowyouloveme

I love those candids!! So cute!! I have that scarf in many, many colours!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->