Taylor Tomasi Hill

Nani

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]119533[/split]
Thank You

o72BY.jpg

refinery29.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy that the black fur stole is back, one of her best piece IMO.
Also I think the beautiful pumps she's been wearing lately are Balenciaga, from last fall collection.

Thanks, that's lovely. :flower: What's her twitter silentblue? How do you find it?

Thanks silentblue!! I guess this is the Sigerson Morrison shoe collection with which Taylor helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->