Taylor Tomasi Hill

I really like the way she incorporates very quirky and unpredictable elements in her classical outfits.

During London Fashion Week - September 2013
taw-day3-009.JPG

wwd.com

Is this 2 days looks or did she change into pants mid-day or something I wonder. Perhaps it was colder than she expected? Anyhow, the combo looks great with both skirt and pants.

Patrick Devlin and Taylor Tomasi Hill

On Taylor: Thom Browne jacket, Vika Gazinskaya skirt

vogue.com

From a feature on personal style for Singapore Elle:

NEW YORK
Taylor Tomasi Hill

In her New York apartment, artistic director turned street-style muse has a closet we could happily live in. While she has a mammoth wardrobe of shoes, handbags feature much less prominently — she only has seven. “I’m definitely a shoe girl. The higher, the better for me. I’ve spent so much time in heels over the year that my feet have changed. I haven’t yet met a shoe I can’t wear.”

Taylor Tomasi Hill's Top NYC Shopping Spots

1) IF (ifsohonewyork.com), 94 Grand Street — “The best of the avant-garde designers.”
2) Paula Rubenstein (paularubenstein.com), 21 Bond Street — “My go-to store for home goods. I can always count on something unique.”
3) Céline (celine.com), 870 Madison Avenue — “Heaven! I am here all too often.”
4) Fivestory (fivestoryny.com), 18 East 69th Street — “I love the mix you can find here. New York needs more boutiques for multiple markets.”
5) J. Crew (jcrew.com), 91 Fifth Avenue — “I love its basics and its collaborations. The Joseph Altuzarra one was amazing.”

source: http://lifestyle.xin.msn.com/en/magazine/elle/the-elle-personal-style-special#image=4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"