The Audrina Show

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
nymag

Audrina Patridge's Hills spinoff show, tentatively titled The Audrina Show, will air on MTV. The network would have been utterly foolish to let that piece of television gold, produced by Survivor's Mark Burnett, wander over to another network. Judging by its already-thrilling working title, this show should be epic. The Hills and The City don't provide enough blank stares to get us through the workweek.

:rofl:

I don't think I'll watch this.

If I'm stuck at home and there's nothing else on tv and I have nothing to read and I'm not tired and I don't have internet access and my dvd player is broken then maybe I'll watch it. :lol:

i have to admit..i will watch the first episode..at least she is better than heidi. besides maybe there will be a justinbobby cameo.

:lol: It's a really stupid show. I thought that I am going to watch it, but it's really boring.

I watched the first couple of episodes and it was ****. Even her mum had no entertainment value.

:sick: Another show about a rich wannabe with her tinny little problems... no thanks.

it was really hard for me to even finish the first episode. felt like i was getting dumber by watching the show.

I want to at least try episode 1. I hope it's different and fresh.. but i guess it won't...

OK. I said I was going to give the show a try. And I liked it a lot! Though I had to watch the 2 first episodes to start liking it.
It's drama, fashion, money, glamour and more drama. :smile: for hot summer days it's not too bad :smile:

I love Audrina so much :( but this show is so funny( in a bad way). She is 25 and her mother is telling her that she shouldn't move into another apartment :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobAllen4599
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->