Balenciaga... The All-Things Balenciaga Handbags Thread

Laureen the clutch looks fab!! The pre-fall 09 colours are ah-mazing! Especially pommier and raisin!! In a week i'm going to buy my second balenciaga!!! I'm SO excited!!! I hope they have praline!!

I've got two balenciaga bags and was wondering if this one is worth buying or will it be out of fashion soon? TIA!:flower:
pic from matchesfashion.com

Attachments

• bal-v-115748-d94q3_bei_1.jpg
    bal-v-115748-d94q3_bei_1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
Thanks FashionJunkie! Congrats on your second, can't wait for pics!

I like the praline, though I personally go for brighter colors. I really want something in Bouton d'Or.

vicky, I think it's cute, but a bit trendy. If you love it, buy it!

I finally bought my bag today!!! They didn't have praline, but i bought officier! It's so fab, it goes ah-mazingly good with jeans! I will post pics when i get home!! SO excited!!

^^ Can't wait to see them!

Laureen--i saw your clutch at Barney's-it caught my attention! i love it but i was worried about finger prints. is it a problem?

The shiny leather does show fingerprints, but for me, it's better than the regular leather clutches getting dirty over time. At least I can wipe away the fingerprints.

My new Balenciaga City:

IMG00321.jpg

IMG00322.jpg

^^Congrats! You can't go wrong with a black city! You'll be wearing it forever (I know I do!)!!!

Dropped into Barneys SF over the weekend....the praline is even more heavenly IRL...

I need that!

That is stunning really like, where did you pick that up from? Im guessing its about the same size as a small laptop bag?! silly comparison!

I recently bought a black Balenciaga city from the Balenciaga store in London, and I was wondering, what products (if any) should I put on my bbag to keep the leather nice etc?

Swiftly: I recommend Lovinmybags, I wouldn't use anything else on my Balenciaga bags. :smile: Congrats on the new baby :wink:

missivtec...can't go wrong with a black city...so iconic!
michelle...is that a sky blue first, or the new spring 09 blue? either way, it's so pretty...

missivtec...can't go wrong with a black city...so iconic!
michelle...is that a sky blue first, or the new spring 09 blue? either way, it's so pretty...

I'm not really sure, I bought it on Ebay and have been wondering what it was...

Thanks you guys! I'm really happy with it. It is almost mesmerizing in the sunlight, but I can't really capture it with the camera :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"