Balenciaga... The All-Things Balenciaga Handbags Thread

Thank you! I thought it was greige when I bought it (it was secondhand) but it was too dark to be greige so it was a pleasant surprise!

it looks like a variation of the tron series, from f/w 07.08...
here's another pic from balenciaga.com

style.com called it the "envelope bag," but balenciaga has another bag with the same name from that season (it was tri-tone), so i'm not sure of the exact name of your style...

i believe it retailed for $1198...

They are beautiful. I want one!

a chauss "classic in-my-closet find" vintage white first with classic pewter hardware :smile:

Attachments

• bla white 3.jpg
    bla white 3.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 121
jess-I love your city!!!
Chauss-love the photo!!! You look smoking hot!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

Thank you Red Sole!

Chauss, your vintage first looks like it is in perfect shape! From what year is it?

Chauss, your vintage first looks like it is in perfect shape! From what year is it?

redsole,thanks. :smile:

jess, i believe it is from '06. i bought it new, hand picked the BEST white leather one from bal and dont use it everyday. i am a WE girl.

Is that Dame Edna behind you? B)

lol, no. a lot of people have mentioning the lady bc i posted that pix in my blog. however, imo, that little old lady, who was eating toast with jam and watching the photo shoot, is the typical bal harbor miami beach lady.
really.

Thank you everyone! I called Barneys and they said to send the bag in and let the repair person assess it. If it's a small problem then they will fix it possibly for free or possibly not for free and I'll have my bag back in six weeks. Though I love my bag I'd rather have a refund and a new bag at this point!! It would be much easier!

I have a Balenciaga motorcycle bag and i LOVE it, i carry it around everywhere. I can put everything in there, it has great pockets, it fits my macbook, etc etc. :heart:

Bbag Australia Get Together (Brisbane)

Jean Brown in Brisbane is holding a Balenciaga event in April and all Australian Bbag TFSers are invited to attend:

7pm Thursday 23rd April 2009
Jean Brown Gallery
Shop 62 Emporium
1000 Ann Street
Fortitude Valley
Qld 4006

The event will launch Balenciaga SS09 clothing and accessories and is an opportunity for Bbag lovers to come together and show pieces from their personal collections and to view and discuss the new season collection.

As part of the event, contemporary artist Michael Zavros will collaborate with Jean Brown on a series of works inspired by the iconic Balenciaga handbag for exhibition.

RSVP by Friday 17th April by PMing me.
Hotel recommendations available for regional and interstate guests

Last edited by a moderator:
My New 09 Praline Courier has landed!

And I adore her:heart: First Bal in Praline and first Courier!!:woot:

007-7-1.jpg

012-3.jpg

014-5.jpg

:woot:

bella that is so pretty!! looks great with your all black ensemble...B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->