The 'Porter by Net-A-Porter' Thead

October 12, 2017

The Simple Life
Model Michelle Pfeiffer
Photographer Bjorn Iooss
Styling Tracy Taylor

net-a-porter

^Oh nice! I'm especially fond of the last shot of Michelle there, which would make a wonderful cover for just about any print publication.

October 19, 2017

The Golden Girl
Model Kate Hudson
Photographer An Le
Styling Tracy Taylor

net-a-porter

^Nice to see her NOT in hippie styling or workout gear

That's a fantastic celebrity editorial.

Kate is such a pro. She's been photographed 8 trillion times ... and it shows. Her comfort in front of the camera and her freedom of movement and ease in the shots is evident. Plus she knows her angles and her lighting. She's a pro!

It's almost a shame that such impeccable photography and styling had to be wasted on Kate Hudson. She doesn't have the career to warrant this. Still, like it a lot. It's like VF meets Numéro.

October 26, 2017

Belle Toujours
Model Edita Vilkeviciute
Photographer Quentin De Briey
Styling Morgan Pilcher

net-a-porter

I wouldn't be surprised if Emmanuelle Alt hasn't put out feelers to poach Morgan Pilcher from the Porter group. I'm as fed up with 80's edits as I am with a 90's streetstyle Tumblrs, but Pilcher really puts a fresh twist to a overplayed movement each time. The above edit is another prime example.

Just when I was thinking I haven't seen Edita in a while here she comes. I love this type of editorials shot in Paris and Edita looks gorgeous as always.

^^What a face :wub: Nothing groundbreaking here, but still well executed. Paris and Edita mix up well, result is very beautiful to look at.

You can count me as a fan of Edita's editorial too. I love everything from the fact that it's Edita Vilkeviciute, the styling, the location and Quentin de Briey's crisp, clean and modern style here. As we can agree, this type of editorial has been done to death but somehow this time around it feels extremely fresh. :heart:

November 2, 2017

Good Girls Go Bad
Model Mila Kunis
Photographer David Bellemere
Styling Tracy Taylorr

net-a-porter

Mila is a gorgeous woman so it is impossible to make her look bad but it sure looks like they tried they're very hardest to do so.

Too much! Everything looks forced here. The excess glamour, her posing, the photography.

Why is she looking into the camera in every shot? Her facial expression is "just take the f*cking picture."

November 9, 2017

Soul Bird
Model Mary J. Blige
Photographer Yelena Yemchuk
Styling Tracy Taylor

net-a-porter

November 16, 2017

A Girl's World
Model Rowan Blanchard
Photographer Yelena Yemchuk
Styling Tracy Taylor

net-a-porter