the Fashion Spot in the News ... Clippings, Snippets & Mentions

I had a restless night with fairies bombarding me in my dreams, but I am awake enough this morning to notice this old (2010) mention in model Dan Kling's thread:

From models.com:
TFS does it again, picking out fascinating faces amongst all the thousands of new ones. We love Dan Kling who has an elfin yet ethereal face perfect for Jil Sander, Raf Simons and Prada.
http://models.com/feed/?p=9013

Models.com and tFS have always seemed to exist quite harmoniously :heart:

^Yep.
There is a bit of mdc bashing over here, but I think most of us love it on the inside.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but this appears at the botton of the models.com homepage:
"They have this fixation with Kate Moss that is sickening" julicalg / The Fashion Spot
:rofl:

^ :lol: I think we're generally thought of as the bitchy fashionistas of the internet

^ Yeah I've noticed too. Apparently we're ruthless and will tear anything apart given the opportunity.

TFS gets mentioned in the recent H&M Magazine. Only a few phrases about how fast the Balenciaga SS11 campaign news spread around.

The Fashion Spot: Kristina Šalinović juri ka vrhu svjetske mode!
Na nezaustavljivi pohod Kristine Šalinović ka samom vrhu svjetske mode osvrnula se i Chrissy Makkas, novinarka The Fashion Spota, portala koji se proslavio modnim forumom.

"Čini se da Kristinina karijera sve više napreduje. Kristina, koja izgledom podsjeća na Laru Flynn Boyle iz mladih dana, već se pojavila na hrpi revija u New Yorku i Londonu, a neke od njih je čak i zatvorila (Narciso Rodriguez i PPQ)", piše Chrissy Makkas te usput citira halospjeve koje su članovi foruma The Fashion Spot uputili na račun naše ljepotice. Kao veliki uspjeh, Chrissy naglašava to što je Kristina otvorila prezentaciju Toma Forda te ističe kako bi hrvatska manekenka po svemu sudeći uskoro mogla odraditi neki spektakularan angažman.
"Sigurno je da ćemo uskoro čuti još puno toga o Kristini Šalinović", kaže se na kraju u Forum Buzzu Chrissy Makkas.

I can translate if somebody wants. It's saying that Tfs's journalist(who wrote about her) likes her, and that Krisina has many fans on tfs etc

i'm curious to know what the translation says... where is that from??

^Haha, love this. They could have just linked to zimbio were the pictures were originally from. It's not like I didn't post the image source.

Lazy ... or they just don't notice that you posted the source of the pics. Anyway ... your are famous, now! :wink:

I'm definitely not complaining about getting the credit for that story :rofl: I read on another site that the pictures must have been intentionally leaked with them showing up on TFS first. People are so suspicious of TFS :lol:

Coco Rocha asked her fans from her facebook page as to who are members of tFS.

click THIS

Ford Models Blog:
fordtfs.jpg

Link: http://fordmodelsblog.com/2011/06/01/tara-lynn-candice-huffine-vogue-italia-giuno-2011/

- The Fashion Spot did some serious research to come up with the top models in the world, based on their print work, runway appearances, social media following and Google search. I hold 5 pictures in my hand, but only one can go on to be…the World’s. Top. Model. Anja Rubik. Eat your billion-dollar heart out, Gisele. [The Fashion Spot]
From Fashionindie.com

And now the story has turned up on the Daily Mail:

While Gisele Bundchen may be the world's highest-earning, and Kate Moss is arguably the most famous, the world's top models by industry standards are rather less familiar names.

You may not have heard of the likes of Freja Beha Erichsen and Abbey Lee Kershaw, but the top five alone have collectively appeared on 265 magazine covers, walked 232 catwalk shows and have 115,000 Twitter followers.

According to new research by the Fashion Spot, Polish runway star Anja Rubik was the most in-demand girl between April 2010 and April this year. The 26-year-old posed on an impressive 59 magazine covers and appeared on 43 designers' runways.

I'm not sure, does this count...

@1:30 @4:46

Last edited by a moderator:
i think that definitely counts! thanks for sharing :smile:

:lol: "I don't know how you guys do it". She's such a cutie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->