The Fashion Spot Top 50 Models F.K.A. Top 75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Mr Dale meant the editorial in the Vogue Couture supplement.

The lay-outs are almost ready, I think in maybe one hour everything will be ready!

tFS Model Top 75: March 2008

maart75-51.png

semttulo2cpiavq0.png

semttulo1cpiaio3.png

With special thanks to xPedro for creating this month's lay-out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily? :shock: :blink:
Oh well.. At least Freja moved a little bit. And Alana too. But I expected Tanya to move too, she had two editorials this month and good runway list.

How did Lily get to be #1? Also...where did Heather Marks place? She had a ton of eds in a bunch of Japanese magazines but I don't know if you count those, or how much they count for.

Nope...covers, eds, ads and runway. And I basically only count magazines with international allure or that appear throughout the world. Smaller Japanese magazines definetly do not count. However, I do give out 5 points for ads for Asian fashion brands.

Some explanations...Let me just say that this month's results were very very close. The difference between Natasha(number 3) and Lily (number 1) was 4 points. Lily gathered some of the most points throughout fashion week (Siri gathered most btw) and that combined with a consistent amazing ammount of eds in quality magazines every single month and some nice ads brought her to the top. This month was of course highly influenced by the inclusion of FW 0809 fashion week. To make the transition from S/S 08 to F/W 0809 less dramatic, the S/S 08 points have been divided in two and added to the bunch. Just like I did to switch ad seasons.

If Raquel had done a complete fashion week she would have been number 1 without doubt. FW 0809 also explains the drops of Anja Rubik, Agyness Deyn, Gemma Ward etc etc. But then there is Daria who didn't do fashion week but stayed at 24. The thing is, I can't argue with her editorial list of March. Which reminds me, starting this month, I have been writing down exactly what the girls have done...something that I should've done from the start actually, but alas. So any requests, burn away.

Heather Marks is ranked at 153 by the way. Any more questions, always ask :flower:

I hope Snejana will move up for April since she has at least 3 campaigns and a Numero cover!! :angel:
I also hope Lera Sheremeta will be on the list.
Thank you Mr-Dale!

As far as I know the campaigns just count when it's out!

i really can't see any good reason for lily being number one!
how bizarre, ha!
lara should be higher in my eyes, i love her!
and yay for siri being number 10, such a cutie.

Wohoo!!! I'm happy both Lily and Natasha are in the top 5!!!! :clap:

kind of sad to see Stammy way back there though :(

thanks for the list, but the close-ups :judge: Vlada & Doutzen, to be exact :judge: :hardhead:

:woot: I'm happy to see that some of my favorites have re-entered the top 75 or moved up since last month...:unsure:...but there seems to be one glaring omission...

Mr-Dale :judge: Where did Georgina Stojiljkovic rank? And as a follow-up, where did my Malin Ones rank? :(

Thanks for compiling the list! :D As much grief as you get it for it, I :heart: it!

Yayy My Lily is number one!!!
Too bad Trentini ranked lower this month..
And Natasha is the third :woot:
It's great, thanks Mr-Dale!

Yay for Lily :clap: :buzz: :clap:

sorry to see anja drop though :(

thanks mr-dale:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member