The "Hello Kitty" craze....

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Apr 21st, 2003 - 10:30 pm
dig the pionty white boots and the hair piece  :blush:
I have some fun pointy white boots that I absolutely adore... :blush:
I'm hoping to put them together with something really cool for Derby and the Trans Am show :mohawk:

Edited to add that Trans Am is a Kraftwerk-ish indie band and not a muscle car

I too have seen the Hello Kitty Vibrator! LOL! Anyway, I've been a hello kitty fan all my life and have too recently fallen for the Hello Kitty Craze once again. I had been resisting the DOE Hello Kitty Shirts for years (Almost fell for the Paul Frank stuff too... Argh!!) But about a month ago I was at Hot Topic and just had to buy this shirt for spring... It's just too damn cute... Goth Hello Kitty in Pink...

http://www.hottopic.com/Assets/product_ima...m/230595_zm.jpg

Plus... The dress is furry... heh... my guys like that part too... ;D

--Dommy!

I have always loved Hello Kitty. I have a little blue backpack with the Angel Kitty that I carry once & awhile when i'm feeling like a child. I don't think I would wear clothing with HK on it, though.

I identify with Kitty

Whats her sisters name, Cathy or Katie???

I like her stickers & pencils

I'm not a big fan of Hello Kitty, but I do have this whacky Hello Kitty toaster... that toasts Hello Kitty's face onto every slice of bread! Now that is genius. It makes breakfast that much more fun. :smile:

hktoaster.jpg

I love hello kitty!! :heart: I steal hello kitty purses and accessories from my 5 y.o cousin's hello kitty collection!

My mom is going to get me the hello kitty toaster and waffle maker!!! woot woot! When she starts her new job!

Originally posted by sugarjunkie@Jun 4th, 2003 - 3:15 pm
I'm not a big fan of Hello Kitty, but I do have this whacky Hello Kitty toaster... that toasts Hello Kitty's face onto every slice of bread! Now that is genius. It makes breakfast that much more fun. :smile:

hktoaster.jpg
No Kidding!!! they're toooo cute! i want them!!!... please tell me they're sold internationally and not only in Japan! :doh:

go to the hello kitty website. Sanrio.com I think it is, you can order stuff online. They have the toaster,waffle maker, sandwich maker, microwave, tv..everything!! :smile: I think I was on Ave A in NYC, closer to east houstan, and they had a store with the hello kitty toaster and waffle maker in the window. :woot:

i dont eat macdonalds but when they had their hello kitty happy meals i would make people eat the hamburger so i could have the toy :blush:

i use the cd case everyday from the happy meal :lol:

i have so much hello kitty :innocent: but i want the toster :woot:

You didn't know you could just buy the toys without getting the meal!?!? :wacko:

no i didnt. :doh: i dont visit too many macdonalds. i wasnt allowed to eat there as a child and as i got older the smell of greasy charred mystery meat and the annoting beeping get on my last nerve. :yuk:

Originally posted by lee+Jun 8th, 2003 - 3:30 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lee @ Jun 8th, 2003 - 3:30 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sugarjunkie@Jun 4th, 2003 - 3:15 pm

hktoaster.jpg
No Kidding!!! they're toooo cute! i want them!!!... please tell me they're sold internationally and not only in Japan! :doh:[/b][/quote]
I live in Canada, and I found it in Chinatown. It's not the cheapest toaster in the world, though. It retails for about $120 CDN, which was a tad bit expensive for my broke-student-trying-to-make-ends-meet lifestyle. But every morning, I see Hello Kitty staring back at me and I know things will be okay. :smile:

(But too be honest with you, the toast doesn't look all that much like Hello Kitty. It reminds me of her, only because it's a wide-faced cat with round eyes wearing a bow on her head. Maybe I'll take a picture one of these days.)

lets all get in touch with the little girl inside of us. Hello Kitty bags are pretty cool

i've always wanted a hello kitty rice cooker but i don't think they make them anymore :cry:

I lvoe Hello kitty to no end :heart: :heart: :heart:

when iw as little I think i ahd every single piece of sanrio merchandise :lol:

I love thee Tarina Tarantino jewlery

pim_EHKCH3_rose-light_colorado_topaz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"