The "Hello Kitty" craze....

supertrooper, I love those DMs! But I'm not into Hello Kitty anymore. I used to be when I was a pre-teen; I had Hello Kitty bags, writing paper, even perfume (which I still have because I never really used it... it smells like disinfectant)! I used to really love it. I'm sure they made a Hello Kitty cartoon and it was on the children's programmes on ITV. I remember watching it... *sigh*

I was never into Hello Kitty but goodness! :wub:, that last pair really speaks to my closeted pre-adolescent.. it's sooo pretty!, if I had money to spare I'd buy them in the blink of an eye, I would find some place to wear them.. probably move to Tokyo for a while. :P

I would wear those DMs I mean they don't have a Hello Kitty face on so I think its just a cute boot. I only have a notebook and a lipstick case. Oh and a USB stick haha I forget that my Dad got me it for christmas but it didn't fit the computers at college very well.

OK, I'm not a fan of DM's, but the last ones are so cute that I'd propably could wear them ^_^.
I'm also not so crazy about Hello Kitty, but when there was this MAC- HK collection I couldn't resist to buy three- brush set with HK head as a box for tools and a lipstick.

I'm not sure how I feel about this trend, I think it can be ok in moderation, like a purse or t-shirt/tank as long as the rest of the outfit was more 'grown up' But I can see how it could look really immature.

haha I have the hello kitty toaster though, when I was getting married I put it on my gift registry as a joke but ended up getting it. I love it, it makes me smile that hello kitty's face gets toasted on my bread :P

i know this thread is old and the hello kitty trend has been buried but i never understood this trend. maybe trendy with little girls i guess, i didn't find it appealing myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->