'The Hills' movie

It would proably be just like Saved By The Bell Hawaii, except for totally devoid of plot. MTV will just like send them to Australia or something and hire some hot aussies to teach them to surf, they'll b*tch, shop, eat, drink cocktails, b*tch some more... People will be running to the theaters for that kind of entertainment.

i don't get it..
a movie? why?

i liked the idea of the hills... have eyes on the other page though. that'd be fun to watch hehe

I don't think that would make sense, there really is no plot to the show and it would all be obviously fake(r) that normal...

i can't believe they're going to make a movie, as if the television show isn't bad enough.

except silver screen Lauren will actually be able to find a boyfriend who hasn't shagged Kristin Cavallari

how sad. Really. And it's sad I'm even making the effort to post about it.:P I've seen it before out of curiosity but it's not a show I want to see again let alone a full-length movie version. I'm really having a hard time thinking of anything I'd rather watch less.

oh my...this is too much. I like the show but we don't need a movie! I have even heard that MTV is casting for a British version of the Hills b/c the show has been so successful in the US.

LOL last night I saw the television show to see why every one likes it omg it is sooo bad! It is just a bunch of awkward silences....like this is the whole show:

Lauren: OMG...that girl is in my class
Audrina: Oh no lol
Lauren: Yeah...

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/Television/article/407401

The other rumour that has the Web buzzing is comments she made about a possible The Hills movie, which again, she says, were taken out of context.

"There's no movie in the works. I think it'd be too difficult to do," she says. "The way they film the show, they have to hope for things to happen. You know, a movie, there's a formula to it, there's a beginning, a climax and an end. Our show is like hope for the best. Or worst, I guess."

The way they film the show, they have to hope for things to happen. You know, a movie, there's a formula to it, there's a beginning, a climax and an end. Our show is like hope for the best. Or worst, I guess.

that a good point. They'd have to film all the characters constantly for like a year to have enough stuff to edit into a movie. Still. I wouldn't want to see that.

I'm not going to lie, yes, I watch The Hills; however, turning this show into a film would be disastrous. It gets my "non-approval" stamp :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->