The Lying Game

Emma is seriously pissing me off! I wish she was a little more on the edge--she should be playing Sutton, not getting played by her. It would've been an awesome storyline if she was a thief and ended up stealing all the jewelry in the Mercer house on her way out of town.

What will Emma do now when her life as Sutton is over?

This show is getting better week by week. I love that when we got some answers or shocking story there is just even more questions.

^
I know right?
And I love that Sutton is back! It got even more interesting after she returned...And I wonder who their birth mother is after all!

Sutton is a spectacular b*tch...she even wants to screw Mads over! She seems to have no moral code on any level and then there's Emma who who has so much empathy for everyone. It's like one person has been split in half...

A new episode of The Lying Game airs TONIGHT and we’ve got a sneak peek!

The Lying Game follows long-lost twins Emma and Sutton. Separated under mysterious circumstances, Sutton was adopted by the wealthy Mercer family in Phoenix, while Emma grew up in the foster system. When the twins reunite as teenagers, they keep it a secret. While Sutton goes in search of the truth, Emma takes over her life and discovers more secrets and lies than she could have imagined.

With Sutton’s disappearance, Emma and Ethan don’t know whether Sutton is missing or dead. Meanwhile, Char’s aunt Annie has returned to town after many years, bringing back old memories and secrets that Alec and Ted would like to keep in the past.

Monday’s episode is called “Dead Man Talking”

Ethan finds himself in serious trouble after an unexpected encounter quickly gets out of control.

09cf2061799300c2ccb9bfc3ee491735.jpg

celebritychatta.com

SUSPICIOUS MINDS WANT TO KNOW IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF "THE LYING GAME," AIRING MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH AT 9:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY

Burbank, CA (February 1, 2012) – As the secrets grow larger, so do the doubts and suspicions in "Weekend of Living Dangerously," an all-new episode of ABC Family’s original drama series "The Lying Game," airing Monday, February 27th (9:00 – 10:00 PM ET/PT).

Emma wants to find out what really happened on the reservation but Ethan is avoiding her and Sutton is looking to send her packing for good. Curious about his father’s possible link to Derek’s murder, Thayer starts to doubt Alec’s alibi and begins investigating Rebecca’s past. And, Kristin grows increasingly suspicious that Ted is not telling her the entire story when it comes to Justin’s mom.

"The Lying Game" is produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television and is executive produced by Charles Pratt, Jr., Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo. The series stars Alexandra Chando, Andy Buckley, Blair Redford, Alice Greczyn, Allie Gonino and Helen Slater with guest stars Adrian Pasdar and Charisma Carpenter.

spoilertv.co.uk

The Lying Game - Episode 1.17 - No Country For Young Love - Promotional Photos

1bec9ad646095e38fbdf36b35ec2b1bc_595.jpg

3a8cd31b6548b3aaaf7fe4eb678cdd0b_595.jpg

05e1303d69718075be8a9d1cbd5505aa_595.jpg

8c87907b29397877dd1fb6396f3c9fd0_595.jpg

2257c8615f39a8fa257abceafa417a4a_595.jpg

55420cb28dc5cb6ef8a95cf0efdeae90_595.jpg

cc53744578fc8c7c74c6351dd6e9b80d_595.jpg

cfe042d3d9741d9a0752a2579328e073_595.jpg

spoilertv

Started to watch the series last week just because i was so bored and didn't had anything else to. i love it so far.

Anyone else think Emma would fit better with Thayer...I feel like they are both goody-twoshoes who would do well as a couple. Ethan and Sutton are just such f*ck-ups.

The Lying Game - Episode 1.20 - Unholy Matrimony - Press Release

Burbank, CA (February 7, 2012) - As the happy couple prepares to wed, secrets are revealed and lives forever changed in "Unholy Matrimony," the first season finale of ABC Family's original drama series "The Lying Game," airing Monday, March 5th (9:00 - 10:00 PM ET/PT).

An unexpected engagement leads to a quickly-planned wedding, causing suspicions that something is awry. Sutton encourages Emma to show Kristin what they found in Rebecca's house. And Ethan makes a discovery that changes the game.

Meanwhile, a shocking revelation leads to major repercussions in the Mercer household.

"The Lying Game" is produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television and is executive produced by Charles Pratt, Jr., Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo. The series stars Alexandra Chando, Andy Buckley, Blair Redford, Alice Greczyn, Allie Gonino and Helen Slater with guest stars Adrian Pasdar and Charisma Carpenter.

spoilertv

Anyone else think Emma would fit better with Thayer...I feel like they are both goody-twoshoes who would do well as a couple. Ethan and Sutton are just such f*ck-ups.

They would make great couple.

been catching up on this show and i must say i am liking it a lot!

Again, Sutton has to be a sociopath. I hope they explore her extreme craziness because that is not normal. Especially since she takes pleasure in it!

^
ikr? there is just something so twisted about her! she definitely not the typical b*tch :o

A new episode of The Lying Game airs TONIGHT and we’ve got a sneak peek!

The Lying Game follows long-lost twins Emma and Sutton. Separated under mysterious circumstances, Sutton was adopted by the wealthy Mercer family in Phoenix, while Emma grew up in the foster system. When the twins reunite as teenagers, they keep it a secret. While Sutton goes in search of the truth, Emma takes over her life and discovers more secrets and lies than she could have imagined.

With Sutton’s disappearance, Emma and Ethan don’t know whether Sutton is missing or dead. Meanwhile, Char’s aunt Annie has returned to town after many years, bringing back old memories and secrets that Alec and Ted would like to keep in the past.

Monday’s episode is called “Weekend of Living Dangerously”

Emma tries to find out what happened on the reservation but Sutton tells her it is time to leave for good.

127254_4290_pre.jpg

celebritychatta

Next week is season finale. I hope we get some answers.

I wonder if rebecca is going to do anything with that photo she got of Alec, I don't think she deleted it and seems to have her own agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->