The Lying Game

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by Dora, Aug 18, 2011.

1. MissKateCherie

MissKateCherie New Member

I was right after all! :p
    I really hope it's renewed for a 2nd season because instead of getting answers in the finale, it all became even more complicated.

2. Ninia

Ninia New Member

I really enjoy it. it get's more and more interesting. Alexandra Chando is a great actress. and for me Lying game is much better than PLL :)

3. jemina

jemina New Member

I knew that Sutton is a bitch but I never imagined her working with Rebecca in some evil plan.

4. LUXXX

LUXXX New Member

OMG...this show better get a second season! I don't think Sutton knew the whole time about Rebecca, that was definitely something that happened recently.

But I think it was set in motion when Sutton found the locket...that was all a setup. Those two are psychos.

5. lizbabe09

lizbabe09 New Member

Where was Rebecca living before moving back? Maybe she met Sutton during the switch.

6. LUXXX

LUXXX New Member

Well, she was living in L.A and Sutton went there to stay with Thayer in the first ep. Hmmm....it will be interesting to see how long this has been going on.

7. jemina

jemina New Member

I hope that Thayer and Emma will be 2gether as soon as possible.

8. supermodel

supermodel New Member

do you guys think TLG will get renewed? there still isn't a premiere date, and it's getting a little too close to the premiere date :( a lot of people are saying that due to the good ratings of new show Twisted, Lying Game will get the axe.

However, keep in mine 'Secret Life of the American Teenager' ended, so hopefully they'll keep TLG around. It was soooo good!

9. Sylvviaa

Sylvviaa New Member

On 15th July they will reveal whether it stays or not.

10. Sylvviaa

Sylvviaa New Member

the closer to the end the better episodes are! im currently watching the last one. i hope the show will be picked up soon.

11. Sylvviaa

Sylvviaa New Member

Has it ever occured to any of you that Thayer is behind all this? As for me,, I have been wondering since the beginning of season 2, as he started to act more suspiciously. Like a lunatic sometimes, andit seems Alec knew tou, because he said a few times , that no matter what he will love Thayer.

Why did Rebecca push Alec? I mean I know she was angry, but... unless they got into a fight and this was an accident?

#51 Sylvviaa, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by moderator patryan21: Jun 24, 2013
  12. lizbabe09

lizbabe09 New Member

^This is why I hope they pick it back up. So many questions left from the finale and it was just getting interesting.

13. Sylvviaa

Sylvviaa New Member

I hope the same, also they sometimes give a chance to do a wrap up, like they did with Make it or Break it. now I am waiting for the next season of Bunheads too, bc I love it, they seem to cancel the shows I like:(

14. supermodel

supermodel New Member

^i believe bunheads didn't get cancelled, so no worries about that one. I really hope they don't cancel The Lying Game, it's a very well written show with great actors, and you guys are all right about how they opened up so many potential questions & plot lines on the finale.

However, unfortunately ABC family is pretty known to cancel most of it's shows without tying up the loose ends, so let's all just cross our fingers TLG will stick around for at least another season.

As for the idea of Thayer being behind it all, it is a possibility although in the books, Thayer is in love with one of the girls, which technically could be the case in the show and that's why his behaviour is so odd.

Plus, what would his reasoning for being behind everything be?

15. Sylvviaa

Sylvviaa New Member

I thik he is angry with Alec, and he might wannt to frame him ?

16. supermodel

supermodel New Member

[hollywood reporter]
    :cry: :cry: :cry:

17. Sylvviaa

Sylvviaa New Member

I am sad too, it was a GOOD show:( and they cancelled... i hope they dont cancel bunheads..

18. lizbabe09

lizbabe09 New Member

ABC Family is so bad with retention. If they hadn't waited a year between each season, I'm sure the ratings would have been much better and it wouldn't get cancelled.

19. Sylvviaa

Sylvviaa New Member