The Miniskirt S/S 07

It was only £9.99 hehe really lovely and cheap :D!!

Good luck getting one lovely<333!!

Every time I think of minis I think of white go go boots, Austin Powers, Jaguars, etc.

If it wasn't for Pretty Woman I doubt many would think a mini is "hookerish".

^No I didn't get mine from there because there is not one near me :(. I never think to check on the site haha. Mine is a lot like though and mine is VERY fitted yes. I got mine from H&M :smile:.

Describe the skirt to me...I think it may be the one I bought (after much stressful searching) last week?! :D

It's black, stretchy and quite short haha. It looks a lot like the one Ashley Olsen wore. Any help??

Im going to look for it on Friday. Im in the US so I really hope our H&M has it too.

from hm.se
DL525_58056_D0322_43_1727.jpg

This got to be one of the hottest trends this season..
but of course as all trends depends what kind of miniskirt
a girl can look the sexiest with the right miniskirt or the cheapest with the wrong miniskirt

...and on some it can just look wrong if they don't have the right bodytype

Dont like that H&M mini at all. We were talking about a tube mini that came in a black & white (solid colors).

It's black, stretchy and quite short haha. It looks a lot like the one Ashley Olsen wore. Any help??

Yes and no?!

No, as far as that isnt the skirt I bought, but it is the skirt I was looking for. Mine was more a fluke. I was trying on a black denim skirt, but it was quite tight and came quite high on the waist. For £9.99 I couldnt refuse!

And yes...because Im determined to find it tomorrow!

I would love to find a high waisted stretch mini skirt. Im short so I was thinking a tube one might be able to be pulled up to make it alittle higher (if its not to short to begin with). Thats if Im not able to find one.

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't the hemline length that determines 'sluttiness', it's the over all outfit and the wearer.

OFC002.jpg
OFC006.jpg
OFC007.jpg

subtle-elegance.info

Yes and no?!

No, as far as that isnt the skirt I bought, but it is the skirt I was looking for. Mine was more a fluke. I was trying on a black denim skirt, but it was quite tight and came quite high on the waist. For £9.99 I couldnt refuse!

And yes...because Im determined to find it tomorrow!

Good luck getting it, I'm sure they'll have it in the Manchester one I love that H&M. Let me know if you had any luck :smile:!!

Thanks pinktinks, you must have bought me luck, I bought it yesterday! :flower:Bought a 34, little big and also needs turning up (do h&m not do 32s in skirts?), but I'm hoping it may shrink in the wash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->