The Nightmare Before Christmas: In Disney 3-D!

KhaoticKharma

Amour Comme Hiver
Reaction score
I adore this movie, and I have since loong before it became cool B) :lol:

Anyways, there is a new 3-D version being re-released in select theatres, and there is a new disco with the soundtrack that includes covers

http://www.myspace.com/nightmare3d

I personally love Marilyn Manson's version of "This is Halloween," almost more than I like the original! :innocent: FOB's version of "What's This" is just magical, and Fiona Apple ("Sally's Song") and She Wants Revenge ("Kidnap the Sandy Claws") were good, but not nearly what I thought they would be. Panic! at the Disco, who also did "This is Halloween" were the worst, probably just because they had the Manson masterpiece to compete with (their song isn't even on the page)

This thread isnt' just for soundtrack talk, though- it's for all things TNBC!

^ why doesn't it surprise me you started this thread? ^_^ :P :flower: ... thanks ... that song should've never been done by panic! at the disco ... typing their name alone irritates me a bit ... but anyway, i love this movie ... i thought sally was pretty :innocent: ... :heart:

Somehow I feel this has been done just to get more cash, but the soundtrack list sounds great.

Is anyone going to see this?

Oh god i love that movie..i loveee it. Im already i-tuning the alternate versions of the songs mentioned above

^ I know, the Marilyn Manson one is just amazing... someone on another board said they hoped his new album is as good as that cover!

I agree. I think the 3D re-issue is merely for commerce purposes. It might be interesting though. Kind of like enhancing the vision of the original.

peacelover142002 said:
I'm thinking about seeing this. I haven't seen the movie since I was very young.

me either. i own that movie, so i'm gonna see if i can dig it up^_^ .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->