The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show

I downloaded it from mininova.org because I couldn't find it on surfthechannel.com either.

just download it :rolleyes:

much better quality, therefore alot more fun to watch :wink:

taylor annoys the hell out of me her voice sounds very robtic and she such a drama queen.
but i love this show i hope there a season 2.

I just like being able to watch high fashion on TV when I come home from class. I don't go to a fashion school (yet...but I hope to be in one soon) and it's refreshing to be able to see clips of Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors and Erin Fetherston on cable. Most of it is old news but it's still interesting.

I think Rachel is admirable in her work ethic. A lot of people may not like her, but her passion is very visible and inspiring to me.

you have to have a bittorrent program (i use vuze)..

^ it's not a media player, it's a program you download the torrent with :smile:
you can't watch the episode on the program

^ Can you tell me how to download with Vuze ? I have it on my computer but I don't know how to download with it :unsure:

if you just click on the 'download torrent' on a torrent website it will either just open in the torrent program you have or it will come up a box saying do you want to save or open and then you click on open (if that doesn't work you have to save the torrent then drag it onto the vuze program)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"