The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by liberty33r1b, Mar 14, 2010.

1. silk skin paws

silk skin paws doldrums

A few pages back someone said that Brad really liked Taylor. Of course he did and he's 'against' her now because of Rachel/Taylor fallout.

Thanks for posting the link to songbirdsel.

This episode is interesting. I understand the time crunch but Brad is too nonchalant. He's too hands off. Even though Taylor hated people:lol: I'd imagine her going out in the storm and running back and forth practically begging for clothes and whatever else could be donated to the fashion benefit show for Haiti.

2. coachwife6

coachwife6 New Member

3. Crakk

Crakk New Member

I have given up on the show after the debacle of the second episode. It was terrible and almost gave off a feeling of contrivance. It seems like the show revolves around the same scripted concept over and over again: a "huge" styling conflict that Rachel takes the entire episode to mull over while Brad and the other assistants blindly "help." Oh yes, and I cannot forget the little scenes where Rachel and her husband battle it out over the fact that Roger feels she cares more about her work than him. I don't know. There seems to be no spark left without the presence of Taylor.

4. misspistol

misspistol Active Member

Brad is so useless. At least when Taylor was there Brad was FORCED to do things he didn't want to and everything got done in the end. Plus, Taylor might have complained and whined but she would have complained and whined while she was battling through the snow storm to get more clothes.
    Also, not a fan of Brad's new Terry Richardson/rapist glasses. Vom. it.
    Oh, and the new stylist is so incredibly boring, I don't know why they included scenes with her.

PS. For anybody that wants to download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YHVK7VV3

5. Label Basher

Label Basher New Member

^ Thanks for the megaupload link. I'm still trying to find Ep 2. It's no where to be found.

6. misspistol

misspistol Active Member

I think I uploaded it a few pages back?

7. Street_a_Licious

Street_a_Licious New Member

*squee*

Chad White had a cameo and i totally squeeled.

imo they should have just put their feet down and told the PR people from the fashion companies that it's for charity and not being included would look bad. and since they're in NYC, go for designers who show in NYC. smaller, newer designers would be all over it, like Wang or Lim. Rock & Republic. Marchesa. Rodarte. Kors. Hilfiger. MJ. etc. seriously.

those would have been the first places where i'd have knocked on the door. from MJ they could have gotten to M by MJ and if Marc himself would be on the case, even Vuitton and from there the whole LVMH.

and Demi Moore's dress was ugly. i mean, it looked like something Barbie would have worn in the late 80s, early 90s. and that sh!t was vile, in retrospect.

also, the term 'clusterfcuk' was used. a LOT.

can't wait for the next episode to hit the interwebs.

8. beaverhausen

beaverhausen New Member

A lot of designers were already contributing to the show Naomi was doing in London

9. Street_a_Licious

double the contribution = double the exposure

and like i said, they should have gone for the NYC designers first. that and designers and showrooms that are based in NYC.

with some PR people, they do need to hear back from their HQ which takes time.

also, Naomi... a bit short notice? shouldn't that be on the fashion calender already? meaning that clothes should have been pulled several days ago already.

10. Zann

Zann New Member

I am sure the short notice was due to ratings. Bravo thinks we'd be more interested in Rachel and Brad running around with their heads cut off than Rachel slowly planning out a fashion show.

Or it could have really been short notice and what we all saw was real lol

11. AMACINOM

AMACINOM New Member

Well Didn't the earthquake happen a few days before fashion week? that's probably why.

12. hautechild

hautechild New Member

OMG I do not want to see Roger looking at lube and vibrators :(

The fashion week episodes are the best ones, so why are they wasting time with this nonsense?!

I feel like the show this season has moved towards showing more of Rachel and her family and friend's lives rather than just her job as a stylist. But I'm not interested in that stuff, I just want to see the fashion!

13. fashionmuse

fashionmuse New Member

this episode is not even over and i am sooo boredddd. i miss taylor so much, at least i had fashion inspiration when she was on the show.

14. MyNameIs

MyNameIs Active Member

OOOOH, so Sandra Bullock wore that Marchesa to the Oscars that Rachel really wanted. LOL, drama. Can't blame Marchesa people though. Rather have Best Actress winner in your gown then a has-been (although Cameron is still ok, but she wasn't nominated or anything).

But yeah, the show has been kinda boring. It just all seems so repetitive and lifeless. No drama. And any attempt they make to come up with some drama, it all comes off so fake and uninteresting.

15. rainy_spring

rainy_spring New Member

i haven't seen tonights episode, but i'm hoping that maybe they're just trying to figure something out to keep the show interesting since taylor is gone now, and perhaps they'll find their balance and figure out something that is entertaining and not fake..?

or maybe not... haha

16. Zposen

Zposen Active Member

I am SO over Brad and his Taylor obsession. First, he needs to realize that it wasn't Taylor that made him looked incompetent... but its the fact that he really is NOT that good at his job. Even Rachel seems over it, yet Brad uses every minute to talk about how manipulative Taylor was... he is such a two-faced, hypocrite imo.

Rachel is going to be 39 (according to Wiki) if she wants a child... now seems to be the time to get on it (LOL) or else... It would be a good thing for Rodger because he will be able to keep himself occupy while Rachel conquers the fashion world. Rodger would make such a great at home dad its not even funny? Rachel seems so selfish at times.

17. Zann

Zann New Member

ugh i havent seen tonights episode
    but i figured this would hold me over.
    major lols
    :flower:

18. misspistol

misspistol Active Member

I love the Brad in that video so much!

19. Street_a_Licious

i hope the new episode will hit the web soon...

20. Madia

Madia New Member

Can you post it again? The link isnt working.... :flower: