The Rachel Zoe Project ... Television Show

This Brad guy's a loser. He has no great style in my opinion, has the gay nasal voice, and rosacea. And he's not cute.

i think brad is cute!

not really the guy i would trust in a stressful moment but yeah :lol:

Brad is hilarious and sooo not the right person for stressful moments
Taylor makes me laugh out loud she freaks out when Brad gets close i love it.

question: why is Rachel s face so shiny when Joey was doing her makeup??? isn t he supposed to fix that????

Hahah, Brad has rosacea?? Poor kid, all I've noticed is his slight acne.. I just imagine it being from him being worked up over Taylor's constant emotional attacks. I don't even know how he plans to continue work in the fashion industry if he can't handle a simple task or handle critique.

I liked last night episode, I thought it was pretty good.

I didnt understand why Brad couldnt stay in that first room though?? Wasn't there a door and everything...and it seemed like Rachel's bed/private area was upstairs?

The clothes were gorgeous!! I loved getting to see the dresses and some detail up close.

Has anyone checked out her book/own it? What do you guys think of it?

I have the book, it's a fun read. She has styled a l of celebrities I wasn't familiar with.

I have to say, I can't see myself sticking with this. I'll probably catch the next episode, only because they're still at NYFW, but that's it. My problem with it is that other than Rachel the characters are very unlikable and most of all they overact and overdamatize EVERYTHING. It's like "OMG I only got medium Starbucks coffee when I meant to get large". I have no doubt it's stressful and all that, but eh... I can't get into it. Plus like I said, the characters are so unrelatable. Taylor is so not real. Brad is so annoying.

Sucks, becuase I was really looking forward to this. But one good thing did come out, I think I'm actually a Rachel Zoe fan now.

'omg, i'm like so totally in love with this show! it's bananas!' :lol:

^Already ahead of you. I can't even count the amount of times I've use "I'd die", "To die", "I died" and every other variation possible in the past two weeks. :(

I think the show is fun because it's rare to have access to this level of designers and actors in a casual reality show setting (even more fun that watching Rachel). Project Runway is "reality" but not quite as documentary. It's interesting to watch. I do agree everything is waaaayyyy over dramatized. But that's the way it is in any high octane glamour industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->