The Spring Hot List

usually NETAPORTER is always spot on with their selection of merchandise.

i love their site and how they buy their clothes :heart:

not too sure whether their HOT LIST is actually gonna be seen as trends but for their site it might well be very helpful :wink:

thanks for sharing IGNI :flower:

:blink: the only thing i liked was the Narcisso black dress with the side detail and maybe the mark j shoes, choo has much better options on the dotted theme and Chloe's choices are so very Prada'03 :doh: that they shouldn't be focused on (for Chloe's own interest, its so last season..)
i almost liked ferreti's choice in pink, but i'm not in for the all pink look, much prefer clever/uexpected combinations, like pale pink with grey or green.

thanks for the topic igni :flower:

Definitely not my hot list :lol:

merci,igni! :flower:

Narcisco - definitely. Surprised he wasn't higher... his dresses are splendid. :heart:

The only thing i liekd are teh pierre hardy pumps and teh green marc flat's with the jewles :heart:

and lots of MISSONI.. i can just see the whole town wearing it :heart:

I love the yellow BV bag.

as lena said, the chloe bag reminds me a bit of prada , too :blink: nothing too fanastic coming from chloe these days :(

thanks igni, i :heart: that site

I like the Missoni stuff and the Jimmy Choo polka dot shoe is adorable!!I think Leyla already posted pics of the shoe(and its black twin) in Shoes Shoes Shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->