The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen #2

Definitely not the ugliest, but certainly the dumbest. (src: mrporter.com)
1050095_mrp_fr_l.jpg

Gucci need to stick to classic. It's one of my favourite labels but I find that the selections for me are getting less and less since the modern twist on classic is just getting ostentatious to the point of desperation.

It seems the inspiration walked out the door around the time of Tom Ford...

I am shocked that many of these bizarre examples were actually decided to be mass-produced! Who would buy stuff like this?! :shock::D

I originally have not been a fan of peep-toe booties. I haven't liked many over-knee boots. Now imagine peep-toe over-knee boots... and make them out of denim. HORRID! I don't have pictures to share, so I described these atrocities as best I could.

Balenciaga's distressed shoes. Category is homeless couture, I see.

These are less 'products' and more 'buyable metanarrative jokes that the buyers get to feel smart about recognising'.

I think Payless shoes and Rei are very ugly and outmoded.

Not ugliest but like... I don't understand. The thought process? The purpose? Behind developing this shoe. $1150? Ready for the nuke.

Margiela Reebok

maison-margiela-reebok-tz-pump-deadstock-trainer-2.jpg
source:maison margiela

those big red boots from last year, for sure. Just a giant prank on the consumer, symbol of meme fashion which is basically all the 2010s have given us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->