Discussion in 'Hair Care' started by Hed_Kandi, Aug 9, 2004.
ahhhh I like it!
asians can pull it off! lol cute!
Is that you? I do like it! There's a young lad who works a booth in the River Market here who wears a similar hairstyle and it is so hot on him. You too.
Anyone can (white, black, spanish), you just need to know how to style it.
1) After showering, you must blow dry you hair until it is completely dry. Be sure to blow dry the hair forward.
2) You MUST use a professional flat iron such as a CHI.
3) After completely straightening your hair, use a product such as wax - work it in from the back first.
4) When styling, make sure and lift straight up and forward to achieve look.
5) Use a spray to keep hair in hold.
That's not me. My hair looks almost identical to it, except I am growing my back out longer and same with the sides, so that hair hangs past my ears. It looks dope.
i love it! its like video game hair!
Thats funky as!
He looks cute and like he just woke up.
It's cool as long as it's not too overdone ..
lol my hair is the sort of out of control black afro version of that
That hair is very "scene".
or very "honger" , although the asian kids who used to have that hair tend to have one side sweeping down above their eyebrow but with the back end sticking up messy
^ You took the words out of my mouth, chonga
That is definitely HOT hair, I see it quite a bit but that guy really went all out. There was a guy in my class in highschool who had hair similar to that and the girls would make fun of him because he spent more time on his hair than they did. I think he spent around 45min. minimum on it.
He should invest in a better blowdryer then.
It's great, but it must take sooo much time
I hate to say it, but.....
Reminds me of Sonic