Tinsley Mortimer

I LOVE Tinsley's style! So simple yet so chic! Here are few of my personal favorites (all pics are from New York Social Diary:(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 16
Here is Tinsley dancing with her husband (top left picture). She was on the committee for the New York Botanical Gardens’ Winter Wonderland Ball. She is wearing Escada who co sponsored the event.

I don't have a pic of her dancing with her husband but here are some pics from the ball (New York Social Diary is the source:(

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

That article was very interesting. I also think Tinsley put herself out there a BIT too much. I think she's cute, but everything about her was overkill and contrived (not carefully crafted in a good way like Dita von Teese).

i'm so tired of her hairstyle, she should change it, it looks ridiculous after seeing it over and over and over again....

liberty33r1b said:
^is that him then (her husband) in the middle??

Actually I believe that is Carlos Mota in that picture, not Topper, although he does sort of resemble Toppe.

some new pics from nysocialdiary.com::flower:

Frick23.jpg
SaveVenice20.jpg
Oscar27.jpg

Wow great pics, Ive just discovered her and I loooove her perfect socialite style, shes very classy but daring too, love her in the Marchesa dress even more than Sienna and I adore that tan dress with the fur trim, its wild! Thanks everyone for the pics!:flower:

I really like her for some reason. She kind of has a 'little girl' style of dressing that I think is cute, with lots of dresses and the colour pink and those curls.

2dvoktx.jpg

from parkavenuepeerage

tinsbenz.jpg

from socialiterank

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"