Tom Ford Having a Child in 2008

Reaction score
The Fantastic Mr. Ford

Fashion's favorite Narcissus talks babies, retirement, & deflowerment
Friday, March 07, 2008
(NEW YORK) Tom Ford's next big foray: fatherhood? In the spring issue of Fantastic Man (The Gentleman's Style Journal) on newsstands this week, the designer says that he has everything--the cars, the homes, the wealth, and the lifestyle--except for one thing: "I'm going to have a kid in 2008," he reveals. "Richard [Buckley] knows I've wanted this for a long time. He's just resisted it. He would be a spectacular father. It's going to give his life new meaning."

http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fullstory.sps?inewsid=539043

The rest of the article is in the "Tom Ford: Life After Gucci" thread.

He said the baby would be biologically his, so I'm guessing he'll go the in-vitro route.

Good for him, he's wanted one for years.

quote... the designer says that he has everything--the cars, the homes, the wealth, and the lifestyle--except for one thing: "I'm going to have a kid in 2008," he reveals.

For all the wrong reasons....if he had said,"I always wanted a son or daughter" there might have been some hope.

I don't think he said it for the wrong reasons...he's always wanted one or for at least a long time and said that it would give he's life new meaning...isn't that what every adult say's before they have a child or something like that...good for him if he has a child...

the way the sentence was phrased he makes the 'kid' sound like another material object..

He wants to be the sperm donor so I guess a surrogate then...

I am sure he won't have any problems finding volunteers :ninja:

im sure the baby will be an attention wh*re from day 1 and demand its own army of sexual slaves by the age of 7.

that is going to be one very good looking, very well dressed, and very screwed up little baby :doh::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->