Tom Ford : Life after Gucci #2

I hope I find a download link for this at some point. I really want to watch it.

It was great to see all the behind the scenes stuff. Although I've never really bothered to look much at his latest collections. I just really love the way he lives life the way he wants to. Creating the way he wants to. He is very much fascinated by the whole process of what it's like to be alive. I find that really inspiring. I could listen to him talk for days, I guess. Ah well, watching it again right now!

Thanks Oprah!

It was mostly focused on his first womenswear show, nothing fans don't already know. Still a good watch, even if I felt like playing the drinking game and taking a sip everytime he said "Gucci and Eeeh San Lauwah"

It was mostly focused on his first womenswear show, nothing fans don't already know. Still a good watch, even if I felt like playing the drinking game and taking a sip everytime he said "Gucci and Eeeh San Lauwah"
:rofl::rofl:
I hope someone uploads it because I'm dying to see it.

this was soo good! I loved getting to see his studio space and to just see where is he is mentally and creatively now when it comes to designing. I also loved the footage (finally!) of the behind the scenes before the show.

Tom's definitely marching to his own drummer, which I really admire

I desperately want to see that. MAKE IT A DVD, OPRAH!

^It wouldn't surprise me either. What I don't understand is that since they have the full episode of Tyler Perry on their website for everyone to see, why don't they have Tom Ford's?

One of her forum mods said that there won't be the entire series online, so I guess there won't be the Ford episode on the official site.

But why isn't there anyone uploading it somewhere on the internet so everyone outside the US can see it. I WANT TO SEE IT. I'm desperate.

TOM FORD IMAGINE THE WARDROBE OF JAMES BOND

The next James Bond will not come out on the screens before the month of October 2012, but many details about the movie Skyfall, directed by Sam Mendes, are beginning to be revealed. If the name of Berenice Marlohe to embody the new Bond Girl has not yet been confirmed, we already know that Daniel Craig turned to Tom Ford to make the costumes of the agent 007. The actor and the designer had already worked together in 2008 for Quantum of Solace. Former artistic director at Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent, he devoted himself exclusively to his own brand of ready-to-wear since. Known for his perfectionism and his sense of aesthetics, Tom Ford, who will have to revisit the impeccable cuts a man's suit, has already announced that his creations will be fully réaliséesà hand at Italian craftsmen.
TOM FORD is once again creating costumes for the forthcoming James Bond film, Skyfall. The designer is dressing Daniel Craig for the second time, after providing the actor with a host of dapper looks in Quantum of Solace in 2008.
"I couldn't be happier to be dressing Daniel Craig again," Ford told the Telegraph. "James Bond epitomises the Tom Ford main in his elegance, style and love of luxury. I am thrilled to move forward with this iconic character."
Craig's Bond wardrobe will include made-to-measure suits, shirts, knitwear, ties and sunglasses - all handmade in Italy. The film, directed by Sam Mendes, is set to be released next October.
*Vogue.fr & Vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Ford for H&M? H&M Wants It To Happen

According to BusinessWeek, H&M is “keen to follow up its Versace collection with a fashion range designed by Tom Ford.” It’s a rumor that’s been around before–coincidentally (or not?), right after H&M’s last high-profile collaboration with Lanvin wrapped.

Back then, we doubted the veracity of the rumor for the same reasons we do now: Namely, that fast-fashion–and a highly publicized collaboration, which would necessitate a press tour and ad campaign with the designer–doesn’t really seem like Ford’s steez.

BusinessWeek doesn’t give us much to back up their claim either, saying only that H&M’s creative adviser Margareta van den Bosch, said Tom Ford is “a very interesting name,” and that she “wouldn’t mind” doing a collaboration with him. But she also told the magazine she’d had no contact with the designer (yet) and Tom Ford’s camp declined to comment on the story. So it seems about fifty-fifty that this could actually happen, at this point. But a girl can hope right?

fashionista

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->