Tom Ford : Life after Gucci #2

It's torturous to make us wait to January, but honestly...I'm glad Tom's doing it. Fashion has been moving way too fast, and I'm glad it's Ford who's going against the grain (as per usual) and making a statement by doing things his own way.

The descriptions of the clothes, the women, the whole event sound so delicious, I can barely contain myself! I love you, Tom.

Cast so far: Beyonce, Daphne Guiness, Victoria Beckham, Julianne Moore, Lou Doillon, Gemma Ward, Liya Kebede, Stella Tennant, Chanel Iman, Amber Valletta, Carolyn Murphy, Jac Jagaciak, Lauren Hutton, Joan Smalls, Karen Elson, Rita Wilson.

carine should let him guest-edit the dec-jan issue of vogue paris...to make this buzz to the extreme.

and the reason for that maddening press embargo of the runway visual from Tom Ford's magnificent NY unveiling ? Those Terry Richardson snaps were on exclusive for an All Tom Ford edited issue of Vogue Paris. Admit it ...that man knows how to deeply work a fashion moment.
Theimagist

:clap:

:shock: I will be buying two copies ... one I can open and read, the other I will keep. Amazing.

We're so spoiled to get to see collections either live or minutes after their shown, so it's nice to see Tom do this. However it's killing me that I won't see the clothes til January!!
The news about Vogue - when that issue hits newsstands, it's going to be mental. It all seems to be worth the wait!

Cast so far: Beyonce, Daphne Guiness, Victoria Beckham, Julianne Moore, Lou Doillon, Gemma Ward, Liya Kebede, Stella Tennant, Chanel Iman, Amber Valletta, Carolyn Murphy, Jac Jagaciak, Lauren Hutton, Joan Smalls, Karen Elson, Rita Wilson.

I heard Gemma was only a (vicious) rumor... :cry::P

So is the Tom Ford issue going to be in the same vein as the Moss/Gainsbourg/Coppola guest issue?

So there will be some models, good.

what about his Men's S/S '11 collection? when will he show it

Last edited by a moderator:
^^No...two issues more to go. The big anniversary October issue with Lara, then the November issue, then we'll get our Tom Ford edited December/January issue.

Thanks! Now I can't sit still. This is going to be the mother of all Paris issues.

Rather glad I don't spot Victoria Beckham there personally.. Well, unless that bottom photo is really what she looks like without make-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"