Tommy Hilfiger F/W 14.15 by Craig McDean

peteryeap0205

Reaction score
Photographer Craig McDean
Styled by Karl Templer
Model Arthur Kulkov, Julia Hafstrom, Bernard Fouquet, RJ King, Marlon Teixeira, Luke Willett, Malaika Firth, Ophelie Guillermand, Lexi Boling, Emma Balfour, RJ Rogenski, Conrad Bromfield and Abiah Hostvedt

thefashionisto.com

Same old, same old, nice to see Lexi & Malaika though :wink:

I saw the title and knew what to expect. My disappointment was not disappointed!

I like these Hilfiger "family" campaigns. They really do make me want to buy the clothes which is the whole point.

at least the summer campaigns have some interesting locations, this is like a catalogue and it is very boring

The cast has certainly been upgraded.
Love that shot of RJ & RJ.

Malaika slays as usual! Loving Julia in this too. Same ol', same ol' concept but it feels a little less stale than usual...I like the location.

I wish they'd try something different instead of their usual group shots.

The clothes are never interesting enough to stand out in a non-group shot. If you did solo shots with too much focus on the clothing, you'd realize how unimpressive they are, so the group shots serve to distract from the clothes.

The clothes are never interesting enough to stand out in a non-group shot. If you did solo shots with too much focus on the clothing, you'd realize how unimpressive they are, so the group shots serve to distract from the clothes.

You're right, nothing stands out, the clothing looks awfully generic. Overall concept of the campaign is good though and at least they change the settings every now and then. I think they've discovered these group shots are probably more effective for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->