Topless Sandals

This should go in the pointless accessories thread... :rolleyes: As if a flip flop counldn't be any more simple!

LOL Thanks for the link, it was interesting

OK call me dumb but how do they actually even stay on your foot?? they look ,ike theyd be sooo uncomfy as they are totally flat

haha, that's funny :D
I should get a pair, and when people ask how they stay on my foot I'll claim "it's magic!"

It's sticky on the bottom, I think... which is sorta gross if you think about it

All right..I didn't quite know what to think when I first saw the thread title :innocent:

This is....interesting :wink:

This is the silliest thing I've ever seen...

"No, I don't want the tops of my shoes to clash with my outfit, but never mind the HAWAIIN print sole" :huh:

I have this book

I love this book- it was my first introduction to Manolo Blahnik.
After seeing picture of his shoes, I became obsessed and had to learn everything i could about him- and thus began my interest in fashion-:blush:

but I digress

In it, there were some shoes that used the same technique- topless shoes with glue in the sole to hold it to the foot.

The ones in the book had heels and were less ugly. Still, I think it would be kind of gross and uncomfortable felling your shoe stuck to your foot:yuk:

^^^ I have that book too!! What a great invest!! :buzz:

Anyway, how can the sandal stick on your foot??
No, it couldn't be sticky, could it? Who'd wear a sticky sandal?? :ninja:

according to topless-sandal.com

What exactly are topless sandals?
Topless sandals are a flexible sandal conditioned with a clean water-based adhesive we call "the stick". Topless sandals have been specially designed to simulate walking barefoot while protecting the bottom of your feet.
Okay these topless sandals are sticky, what happens to my foot after removal?
Nothing. The stick is not “gooey” and leaves absolutely no residue. There’s no aftertaste, so to speak.
I need to walk around in these topless sandals. There’s no way that thing is functional?
That’s not really a question, but we get what you’re saying. It does stay on your foot. The stick is highly bondable with the sandal resembling more an extension of your own skin than a piece of footwear – which is why it is so comfortable.
Does the topless sandal "stick" last long?
At least a year. Guaranteed. All you have to do is clean the surface periodically with soap and water; dry, and presto, they’re as sticky and bondable as when you peeled off the seal.
What is the topless sandal sole made of?
This thing is a topless flip flop with out the tan lines and the …. flip flop. The sole is a durable, treaded flexible rubber. The topless sandal body is extra cushioned with foam rubber.

i feel sorry for anyone who invested money into this company and concept...
i mean...
who seriously thought this was a good idea and would sell?...

:huh:

Omg people try everything don't they:rolleyes: :lol: Okay so if they stay on good they can't possibly come off good?! Right?:innocent: :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->