Topshop #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow leyla i didnt see that clutch in store! I wish I had...I need to control my spending though, so I shall resist.

I so so want to order that cropped trench coat:
07S11WNAV_large.jpg

(65 £)
I'd like some advices from you... Did anyone see it in real life ?)

Last edited by a moderator:
boho i think i posted this trench on the old thread as well, i love it too but i wish they had it in beige as well. even though navy is one of my favourite colours, when the weather warms up a bit i just cant stand wearing any dark colours and im always in pastels and nudes!

i went into oxford circus store the other day but didnt see them, as i really wanted to try it on as well! but it was a saturday and massively crowded, i should have probably asked but i got dizzy after a while and i thought i should end my purchases with the mint green strapless dress and a cardigan!if anyone sees it in real life, i would love to get some feedback on it!

the oxford circus store stresses me out so bad. i just end up looking at the jewellery and unique section then leaving quickly.

bohostyle- I've seen it in real life and it's just the same as in the picture- not a disappointment. I just wish it was full length and beige.

Today I bought
43V70WPNK_large.jpg

04W38WGRY_large.jpg

16E03WDNV_large.jpg

all images topshop.com

and yes gossiping I agree!!!
and llymlrs- I don't understand that because i'm 5"6 and it's quite short on me :S

In love with those trousers! So chic! My Topshop ban is getting hard to keep, though will investigate whether my discount works in the NYC store this weekend.

Boho That cropped trench coat is to die for. I wanted to get it but decided I liked the long trench instead. I haven't seen this coat in stores yet but I would suggest you order it into your nearest store and try it on!

Thank you girls, I'm buying the trench coat in several days! Can't wait to wear it :wink:

the wedges arent badly priced! i think because they ARE wedges that they won't be hard to walk in.

I like the cropped trench but I wish it didn't have polyester in it - all my outerwear that has polyester in it pills quite easily :(

I think the black shoes would be best! And they're quite cheap for Topshop! It's like... 5 nights out. I can stay in for 5 nights. I'm scared I won't be able to walk in them though, if you look the middle part of the wedge doesn't actually touch the floor. And the front bits make you look like you'd rock on them. Haha my descriptions are crap but hopefully you know what I mean?

has anyone seen these wedges in real life? Does it look ok?Do you think its high as the aggie ankle boots or a bit less? Would one be able to walk in them?
^_^

thanks! :flower:

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 1
The Aggies are 5.5 inches, those are 5... so a teeny bit smaller. If anyone tries them on in real life let me know how they are to walk in! :flower:

^thanks fika!

i had no trouble walking in the aggies but i think thats a bit different as its more supportive of your feet being ankle boots and all. im just worried that chiffon lace up wont really hold well:S

^ I bought those wedges in black and find them really comfortable for that height. And the chiffon is backed with leather and sewn in place, so they're just normal straps rather than ones that move or need to be tied, if that makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->