Torben Karstens

MissAnia

Reaction score
Torben Karstens

0010hh.jpg
0052do.jpg

i bet he is swedish i dont think he has anything special,im sure he would make good perfume campaigns

I like much he...

**Picture deleted: No source posted and picture size too big. Please post smaller versions or post as a link or attachment, in the future.**

Last edited by a moderator:
^ He looks like a cross between Tom Cruise (The face) and someone from Star Wars (The outfit) in that pic! :heart::heart:

almostfamous - :lol: :lol: :flower:

Sara_Aubry said:
I like much he...

**Picture deleted: No source posted and picture size too big. Please post smaller versions or post as a link or attachment, in the future.**

the pic was 1200 pixel...i read here 1600 is the max

no?!?!

but here the pic again

and the surce...it's my scan!!! from gq the year?!?!?! i can't remember i think 2001

it's ok now!?!?!?

Yes, it's ok.. but you have got to remember to post your source Sara Aubry. Thanks! :flower:

Faith Akiyama said:
^ He looks like a cross between Tom Cruise (The face) and someone from Star Wars (The outfit) in that pic! :heart::heart:

almostfamous - :lol: :lol: :flower:

ahhahahahaha

it's true

Mr-Dale said:
Yes, it's ok.. but you have got to remember to post your source Sara Aubry. Thanks! :flower:

I post always the surce if they no are my scans

seems bad say
hey...this is my scan!
like if nobody can have it...
i don't know if u understand what I mean

:flower:

Yeah, he is the greatest guy I ever met in my life. I love his body and his beautiful eyes and his whole person...he's perfect :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->