Trends You Are Sick Of...

Stretched ears are alright (to me) if they're not stretched badly, but most people's are. The really thin skin that looks like it's ready to tear because someone stretched too quickly is common.

Skorts- who invented such a ridiculous piece of clothing?
Ankle-high flat (or low heel) boots- I personally find them very unflattering.
I don't know what's the purpose of one button/short sleeve winter coat.

^Tennis players? It probably should never have left the court though:wink:

I have a one button winter coat. They work great with oversized scarves and on its own as a transitional piece:smile: That said, when it gets really windy I reach for my 8-button coat:lol:

Don't all ears get gradually stretched more and more out? So the "good phase" will end for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned that the denim trend of jeans ripped only at the knees is the "busted knee" look. So I nominate busted knee jeans as a trend I'm sick of. Only thing worse than busted knee jeans would be busted knee boyfriend jeans. I normally don't care much for ripped denim anyways. I just don't see the style in busted knee jeans.

Peplums and jumpsuits, very few people look good in them

^nobody looks good in Peplums. it makes ones shape look off

Trashy celebrities in editorials and campaigns (well most celebrities)

Everyone trying to copy Raf's Dior (it looks bad there, stop copying it)

The "military" green jkt + blk leather arms combo !
Really sick of it ! Is this the only jkt available in NYC ??
Last week I started counting, and it comes to about an average of a dozen a day in NYC.

I mean get a nice wool coat, people !

Also Longchamp bags

oh and in Louisiana: the duck-hunting/cajun swamp jacket ....
- I'm pretty sure you can make it work, but people I've spotted wearing them usually don't have style skills.

This is something like this
- orbis.com

Attachments

• 6C03L4W_lg.jpg
    6C03L4W_lg.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 7
Minimalism in everything. Seriously, really seriously, stop doing it! Less is not always more and simpler is not always more functional.

On woman: pastel coats, wide rimmed hats, fluffy/furry jackets.

In general: anything asymmetric, ripped jeans, kaleidoscope prints.

Minimalism in everything. Seriously, really seriously, stop doing it! Less is not always more and simpler is not always more functional.

Yes yes yes!!!! Thank you! I'm sick of minimalism and everyone seems to be trying too hard at it, and a lot of these minimal clothes look contrived and difficult to wear

Green bomber jacket !!!!!
Are you serious people ?
Last winter, only skinheads were still wearing these, and now it is everywhere ?
W O W ... It's been a long time since I haven't noticed a trend (from LV, right?) taking getting so much attention, so fast.

Mainly, noticed on "hipster"/fashion/edgy men ....

(and I'm currently sucking in my mouth my dislike of the green+leather-sleeves military coat for women ... my friend visiting at the moment has one ..... i'm really chewing on it, and will probably bring her in some shop sooner or later to get a new coat.... btw, she now lives in the countryside in France - so I guess this trend made it worldwide).

Green bomber jacket !!!!!
Are you serious people ?
Last winter, only skinheads were still wearing these, and now it is everywhere ?
W O W ... It's been a long time since I haven't noticed a trend (from LV, right?) taking getting so much attention, so fast.

Mainly, noticed on "hipster"/fashion/edgy men ....

(and I'm currently sucking in my mouth my dislike of the green+leather-sleeves military coat for women ... my friend visiting at the moment has one ..... i'm really chewing on it, and will probably bring her in some shop sooner or later to get a new coat.... btw, she now lives in the countryside in France - so I guess this trend made it worldwide).

In my town, you can still buy these kinds of coats in the posh shops (and the crappy ones). I think it will be a while until the trend dies...

Man buns, Crop tops in winter..Poorly executed "Joggers". Plaid. Please stop it with the plaid 90s shirts and skirts, this grunge tween spirit is over-running Portlandia.

^Tennis players? It probably should never have left the court though:wink:

I have a one button winter coat. They work great with oversized scarves and on its own as a transitional piece:smile: That said, when it gets really windy I reach for my 8-button coat:lol:

Don't all ears get gradually stretched more and more out? So the "good phase" will end for everyone.

Oh yeah, no wonder everyone's stretched ears look a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->