Tricia Helfer

Tricia Helfer @ 25th Annual Television Critics Association Awards (Aug 1, 2009) - celebutopia.

Tricia Helfer at Mr. Chow restaurant in Beverly Hills - August 17, 2009 (tlfan.to).

article on her modeling beginnings, hosting Canada's NTM, Battlestar Galactica, the Playboy cover...

TRicia_Avenue_COVER.jpg

tricia_avenue_3.jpg

mode-edmonton.blogspot.com

Tricia Helfer 2009-12-12 - Spike TV's 7th Annual Video Game Awards

celebrity-paradise.

^ Tricia looked absolutely amazing at the VGAs! I was really hoping she would wear something like this to the event. Very cute, very classy. Especially love the necklace, I'd love to have that myself! She also did a great job presenting the Halo: Reach preview, I thought; the audience responded really well. Thanks for the pictures!

So beautiful there:D
Love her hair, great dress and an astonishing smile. Gorgeous lady.
Thanks RoseMary for the pics:flower:

Tricia Helfer 24th Genesis Awards March 20 - celebrity-paradise.

^ ... looking incredible, as always. Great to see her out and about again! Can't wait for her second Two and a Half Men guest starring episode tomorrow.

NEW YORK - APRIL 24: Actress Tricia Helfer attends the premiere of 'Open House' during the 2010 Tribeca Film Festival at the Clearview Chelsea Cinemas on April 24, 2010 in New York City (tlfan.to).

.......and looking totally radiant. Healthy looking, beautiful and poised as always.
Thanks Rosemary :flower:

Is anyone able to ID either of these dresses? :wub:

Tricia on Lopez Tonight, August 3 '10

tricialopeztonight.jpg

Tricia on Lie to Me episode "Double Blind", October 25 '10

tricialietome.jpg

Images from: tricia-helfer.org, lopeztonight.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member