Tyson Ballou

Ralph Lauren Spring 2010 Men's
00320m.jpg
00350m.jpg
00380m.jpg

men.style.com

Oh my god, that editorial is amazing! It shows all the sides of Tyson, I love it! Thanks for posting radolgc!

I like how they interview him half naked :lol: Thank you :smile:
Good to see a fellow Dallas person :wink:

Vogue Italia October 2009
'The Classic Daphne'
Ph: Steven Klein

Scanned by Diciassette(17)

Well, being honest and all, Tilda is not beautiful, by the typical standards and all.....Lima, Didonato, Katja Shchekina, Doutzen, Miranda Kerr, Vilkeviciute, Moldovan, you name it....that is beautiful...but c'mon when you talk real and honest, someone can strike you as special, charming, but beautiful is beautiful.
But OK.
Yeah, Johanna is not ugly, for sure, but you expect him to be married to some hottie as well, I read she's a model, the reaction is duuuuh, ofcourse she is, but when I saw her, it was kinda, really, she??
But it's just a thought, it's great all kinds of people physicly and mentally pair toegether.

To be honest, I'm suprised how bad she looks at her modeling pictures. I saw her pictures at facebook and i was like, wow it's Tyson's wife! So i decideed to talk to her and... she talked to me to!!! She is an amazing person, cery kind and just so cute and classy. AND SHE LOOKS MUCH BETTER AT HER LIFE PICTURES! which is weird because models usually look much better at their professional pics! :blink:

Tyson and Noah Mills arriving at Gold restraunt in Milan on September 25, 2009

wireimage.com

I love how Tyson seems so humble and grounded, characteristics rarely found in male models as successful as him. (*cough*Noah*cough*) :blush:

Tyson.jpg

blog.pageparkesmgmt.com

Tyson in 1993!(the year i was born) :lol: Photographed by Andrew Weir

^ omg! was that back when he started when he was an early teen? He must've been working out since he was in the womb. :lol:

And I agree I love his laid back attitude, and well .. it's also helps that he's from Dallas. like moi :>

His voice is so sultry in the video. :brows:
He's so sophisticated. Like a kind of person you'd respect no matter what.
I like that :heart:

He was at Chelsea Market Thursday morning....unshaven, baseball hat tilted at an angle, tight jeans......just dreamy looking!!!

Unforch no! He was walking towards 10th av and I was walking towards 9th...I only noticed him when he was literally 2 feet away....because he was so tall and sooooooo commanding. I saw him a couple of years ago at the NY Public Library on 40th and 5th...he looked a bit grungy (like most models in their downtime I guess) but hotter looking actually, lol!

3rd Annual Sunflower Children Poker, Fashion & Sports Benefit - Arrivals
November 6, 2009 - Hammerstein Ballroom
New York, NY United States

[wireimage.com]

:wub:

He reminds me of Mark Wahlberg for some reason, and I feel he has the looks and charms of a movie star.

NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 12: Model Tyson Ballou attends the launch of NARS 15X15 a project to celebrate 15 years of NARS at Industria Superstudio on November 12, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for NARS)

cL7Zw.jpg
ENOML.jpg

Jx6xc.jpg
QtwmW.jpg

gettyimages

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back