• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Uffie

http://itscorykennedy.wordpress.com

img_0096.jpg

img_0098.jpg

img_0108.jpg

028_x.jpg

Gotta love Uffie! Does she have a new song out?

I love Uffie. Her music is fun and dancy. You don't take it seriously cause you're not supposed to. It's fun and obscene. I wouldn't it any other way.

the guy in post #21 is her husband (they married in Aug 08 and got engaged after being together for 2 weeks). She is 21 and he is like 36, 37... yeah it's definately gonna last...

i do like her music because it is exceptionally catchy, however i was shocked when i first saw a picture of her. the extremely, extremely narcisistic lyrics made me picture a typically, annoyingly beautiful laguna beach type girl. for what she looks like, i think she's incredibly self-obsessed

and whatever i think of her good dance tunes, her style is absolutely atrocious in my opinion.

The first time I heard Uffie I was like "wow this really sucks" I downloaded about ten of her songs just to show people how awful she was. Then I started catching myself singing the lyrics and humming the tunes now "I love to Uff" :lol::lol::lol:

uh-uh!

this is getting bumped since her new album is about to get released.

her single, MCs Can Kiss was leaked last month and is getting officially released as a single February 1st and the ALBUM (finally!!) is February 14th.

cover_uffie_mc-620x620.jpg

Producers are Mr. Oizo (sickkk), Feadz (sickkk!!), SebastiAn (OHHH MY YESS!), Mirwais (who's that), and Pharrel (INTERESTING!!!).

Can't wait.

Wait wait wait ..... Mirwais is a producer on Uffie's album ?! :buzz: !!

He produced the majority of Madonna's album 'American Life' and worked with her on 'Music' as well as some songs on 'Confessions On A Dancefloor' alongside Stuart Price . Mirwais is amazing and genius !!!

What a surprise !!

All of that on top of Mr Oizo, Feadz, SebastiAn, and Pharrell ? That's too much . I need the album now !!! :buzz:

Anything new from her? I must say that I really hated her second album, so is she still doing music or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->