UK Harper’s Bazaar February 2021 : Iman by Paola Kudacki

Simple yet so stunning! I'd tone the styling down a bit, but the red and black befit Iman's icon status. They've done her justice.

After that recent digital cover story, I was fearing the worst when it came to February's print offering.

Going online and seeing some of the inside shots, it has the feel of the American edition, so I wonder whether some content may be shared?

^I thought the same @[B]tigerrouge[/B] given the fact Iman feels out of left field for British Harper’s Bazaar but Lydia Slater wrote the piece herself which leads me to believe otherwise.

The cover is a breath of fresh air, love the use of black and white teamed with the red masthead and fonts, which feels bold and refreshing for British Bazaar. No complaints here!

THIIIIIIIIS this is stunning ! Now compare this to Kendall's Vogue China cover looooolo :rofl::rofl::rofl: I mean: night and day. Here Iman is stunning: good pose, strong stare, the clothes look great and there's powerrrrrrr and now go to check Vogue China with Kendall ahahaha and you almost want to jump from a window at how little efforts she put just to emote anything or move her arms at least ahaha.

Oh this is pretty.

"on Biden"... meow. Is she also auditioning for a US magazine? LOL

It looks like Aussie Bazaar to me. I love seeing Iman, but I'm not crazy about the cover. Maybe it will look more impactful in real life.

I mean, when you make Iman look pedestrian, it's just game f**** over!! From the bad lighting, to the horrible styling, to the drab B&W shot for Feb? No!
I’m with you. I mean she looks gorgeous and it’s great to see her on a cover, but I’m not feeling this at all.

So it's a UK exclusive, nice! This new tenure might be the making of Lydia. And it's her first interview since Bowie's death. Great get for Harper's.
Wish she'd put Melinda Gates on next month's cover just to rile up the Qanon nutters.

UK Harper's Bazaar February 2021

Beauty Bazaar: Candy Crush

Photographer: Kristin Vicari
Stylist: Rosie Arkell-Palmer
Hair: Nuriye Sönmez
Makeup: Naoko Scintu
Cast: Ayaana Aschkar-Stevens, Wan Yu Huang

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition

^ I would have preferred to see Stacey McKenzie

There’s a lot of better cover options. The one with the white rose, with a different lighting, could’ve looked like an image from the 60s. The subscriber’s cover is definitely a lot more superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->