UK Vogue December 2010 : Emma Watson by Mario Testino

Vanessa12

Reaction score
2d0xmbk.jpg

telegraph.co.uk

It's not as bad as I was expecting. :unsure:

I'm interested in the "A Decade of Supermodels" feature.

I really hate the hair. I don't know what she was thinking going there.

I also don't know how I feel about that scribble going thru the cover, looks like a jail wire to me.

Other than that... I like the colors.

The ''stardust'' text is part of the cover? Looks awful.

Well the color scheme reminds me of Kate Moss' Fantastical cover. But the cover image is idk, cringe worthy.

they have a text saying a decade of supermodels and then emma on the cover???? wtf.
but is quite nice.

I love the cover and Emma looks great. I also think she's an appropriate choice for the cover if this is "the superstar issue" rather than "the supermodel issue".

Emma looks nice but the text is ruining it! Too much text! And what the F are those scribley lines? they look like they were drawn by a kid using photoshop!

Why can`t they use one shot from the Supermodel`s content? Oh well.

Were any supermodels in the latest Harry Potter movie? No? Well that explains why they aren't on the cover and Emma is.

I actually don't think this is too bad. I think they did well slicking down her hair; very chic. But what is this 'stardust' rubbish and squiggly line over the cover? A cleaner cover would have complemented the styling.

Do people even still use the word 'Super Star' or 'Stardust' !? Makes me cringe.
I think they styled her hair all right but the text!!! Oh the horror.

I'm not sure why they chose this particular shot because her body looks all wonky with her arms crossed, but she looks really lovely!

emma photographs so well! she looks stunning but the cover itself is sooo messy again!

The colors and almost everything about the cover reminds me of Kate's December 2008 cover.

It's a nice cover for me, it looks festive. I feel it's something we have seen before in terms of tone/colour, but still. I like it. I just am not a fan of her hair. At all.

like it, yay 4 Emma

Last edited by a moderator:
It hasn't turned out half as bad, to what I expected. It's actually really nice and I'm glad they've done something nice with Emma's hair.
Even if I loathe the pixie cut on her, I can't deny it looks bad here. Typical December UK Vogue colours and layout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->