UK Vogue December 2010 : Emma Watson by Mario Testino

Really reminds me of Kate's December 2008 cover. But nonetheless, this is a nice cover. :wink: Interested to see the Supermodels feature.

i think it works when you combine the simplicity of the pic and the extremes in the fore ground

I really have no idea why everybody is up their horse about this cover. :rofl:

Emma photographs really well, she's so lovely and HP comes out soon. All the reason for her to get her own UK Vogue cover :smile: And she looks lovely.

finally ! A decent UK Vogue cover !!! It's been ages for them, and yeah she looks like Twiggy which is cool and her face and pose and light works here but yeah where are the supermodels?

love seeing Emma on the cover except that she looks like Twiggy 2.0 sitting down the toilet.

I absolutely adore Emma but this cover isn't doing anything for me. I miss her long hair.

Emma looks nice, but the layout and text make it look like cheap wrapping paper

This is lovely.^_^:heart: But I really dislike the hair. It ruins it a bit for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks lovely... I prefer seeing her then ever recycled Kate Moss on the cover of Vogue UK...

well, it's not bad, at least theyre trying something new on the cover

Emma's cover image is actually the cover of the Telegraph today, and the other image appears much larger in it also. Really quite nice.

Surprised they got the cover of the paper with her Vogue cover story..

always like the december nr of british vogue, so festive!

It doesn't look That festive to me compared to past years issues...I will have to wait til we have a proper look at what's inside...

Simple but stunning, i love her pixie haircut, and i like this. I usually love their December covers, and it turned out better than i imagined.

15789095.jpg

*news.sky.com

Simple but stunning, i love her pixie haircut, and i like this. I usually love their December covers, and it turned out better than i imagined.

ITA.. I'm not sure about the scribbles though but other than that, the photo, colours etc works for me..

More Dash Than Cash
Model: Jourdan Dunn
Ph: Robin Derrick
Stiling: Verity Parker/Emma Elwick-Bates

Star Girls - All girls in gold, really nice. One shot each.
Models: Daria, Kate, Karlie, Claudia, Natalia, Angela, Sasha, Georgia, Carmen, Naomi,
Lily, Stella, Freja, Edie, & Lara
Ph: Mario Testino
Styling: Lucina Chambers

Star Signs
Model: Siri
Ph: Tim Gutt
Styling: Kate Phelan

Mega Watston
Model: Emma Watson
Ph: Mario Testino
Styling:

Close Encounters
Models: Gemma Arteton, Karen Elson, Jarvis Cocker, Jane Goldman, MIA, & Benedict Cumberbatch
Ph: David Bailey

Seeing Stars
Model: Frida
Ph: Lachlan Bailey

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"