UK Vogue June 2012 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
IMG_2198.jpg

photo taken by vogue28

This is absolute heaven :wub:.

The layout is absolutely wonderful, enough text, but not too much, which they have been guilty of a lot in the past.

The mix of Kate and M&M is always a pleasure to see.

O M G O M G :heart:
THIS IS WONDERFUL, I MISS KATE FOR VOGUE UK AND THIS IS AN AMAZING COMEBACK :heart:

Also, Second month in a row that Versace is featured on the cover.

00100m.jpg

*Style.com

wow, this is incredible! for me this is one of kate's best covers in some time! the colours are wonderful, the dress looks great, hair and make-up are perfect and of course kate looks awesome! the layout also looks good, not so much text and the gold works well!

thanks for the snap vogue28!

What a stunning cover! Simply gorgeous, the fonts, the little text, everything i love here! They need to use M&M more often, such a perfect image, specially with Kate. In fact this is their best cover in a damn while! It almost looks September worthy!

Thanks fro posting Mark. :heart:

Review

London Calling
Model: Arizona Muse
Photographer: Ben Morris
Stylist: Miranda Almond
7 Photos

Mighty Aphrodite
Model: Kate Moss
Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
6 Photos

London Pride
Numerous British People
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Stylist: Franceesca Burns
20 Pages

Sporting Gods
British Olympic Athletes
Photographer: Peter Lindbergh
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
14 Photos

National Treasures
British National Treasures
Photographer: Tim Walker
6 Photos

Paper Plates
Model: Lara Mullen
Photographer: Tim Gutt
Stylist: Charlotte Pilcher
7 Photos

Beautiful! I love the new layout. Simple yet elegant fonts paired with a beautiful touch of gold. This is pure perfection!

Amazing cover, looking forward to the editorial eventhough i'm a bit tired of Kate.

I hate this woman, but this is lovely. Looks like VP a bit

Excellent, it's a shame that her editorial is only 6 pages long.

HQ Cover:

scan by vogue28

OMG :wub: That's a stellar cover, I love absolutely everything about it. Make up, hair, colors, layout, etc. It looks so much more lush than the usual Vogue UK cover.
Also can't wait to see Kate's and Arizona's editorials.

not spectacular but it looks nice, i'm looking forward to seeing the athletes ed

I'm so far from being a fan of Kate, but that cover is pretty incredible. I even don't mind the Versace dress, fits perfectly in that context.

When I saw the title of the thread, I only noticed Kate's name, but as soon as I opened it, bam! This cover is so different from everything Vogue UK does, the minimal text, the gold letters, the mood. Kate looks wonderful and M&M should shoot for Vogue UK more often. I haven't bought a single Vogue UK issue this year, but I'm so getting this one :heart:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->