UK Vogue June 2012 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Absolutely perfection, love it. Kate never disappoints, never!

Kate and M&M? Genius result. This is one bad-a** cover. I love everything about it. The layout is just so good. Can't wait to see her editorial. (Never mind Arizona. :lol:)

Thanks vogue28 for the scan and review! :flower:

This is the perfect way to pay tribute to everything special that's happening in the UK this year (especially with the editorials they have). Kate looks so strong and I love the look of the layout and text. The juxtaposition is perfect.

I'm not sure what exactly, but there's something about Kate's facial expression that seems a little off to me. I can choose to ignore it though, because everything else is perfect and makes this a great cover overall.

Pretty good. Quite unexpected for Vogue UK. But Kate Moss again?

This cover is absolutely perfect. The image and the text all add to how brilliant it is and I truly cannot wait to buy this.

David Walliams posted a picture of him in British Vogue. It's shot by Alasdair McLellan so I think it's part of the London Pride editorial.

twitter.com/davidwalliams

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks amazing and the cover is very glamorous but somehow seeing Kate over and over again doesn't excited as it used to before she got way too overexposed; but I would say that the cover is very nicely done :wink:

the BEST issue of VOGUE UK i have read in MONTHS!

everything is Stella! Absolutely wonderful, Cover to cover!!

Made me proud to be British. A real Triumph.

This is insane, such a beautiful cover... Kate looks magnificent, this is almost Carine-VP quality!!!

I need this, it's special. Not just because it's Kate, it's more the fact UK Vogue have got everything just right in terms of the layout etc. Just stick with M & M and your onto a winner. This is their second cover for UK Vogue I believe as they shot the glamorous Rosie for last years March issue that I loved. I was expecting this months cover to feature a model but certainly not Kate, was thinking they would have saved her for September. Oh well, this seems a pretty important issue with the Olympics around the corner.

Whoa, now that's a gorgeous cover. Def. the most exciting one in months now.

Her expression is bad, but everything else is perfect.

I love the cover but I'm not sure if it suits the sports concept... Perhaps she's channeling an Olympic goddess, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->